GR
4.4

4.4
AmURLn
Posted on May 29, 2022

Ordered this for my brother, he loves anything that smells like vanilla scent. He used to use other types that contain nasty chemicals, I recommended this one to him at least the ingredients are a bit better. I’m the size is big, it was enough for 4 months (he showers everyday).

It's not Vanilla and brown sugar warm like I expected but the smell is nice and it cleans without a film. It also doesn't leave a residue and it washes off without drying the skin. Nice simple packaging nothing too over the top. The smell doesn't overpower the other things you put on after.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I have been ordering this company's soaps for a while now. Now I tried this scent, really pleasant and refreshing and leaves the skin soft and not dry.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

The scent is simply amazing ! Such a warm feeling of gentle vanilla!! Comfortable packaging, cleans my skin good , but nothing special. The most important is this scent ! I enjoy taking shower because because this aroma makes me feel warm and luxurious

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

great product, gentke scent. good quality and size, no scent. gentle and nice, good packaging.good to us, has alot of benifits and feels nice. good value for money. no major taste. nice serving.good ingredients for body.for all ages. very luxurius.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I love this body wash. I can use nothing else since I discovered it five or six years ago—It softens my skin and smells SO good! I also love the sugar scrub, body oil, and body butter in the same scent.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Great quality and smell. Moisturizing for skin as no other I think. Scent is very nice and not annoying. Size is ok.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Love the scent and the size. You don’t need to use much. It’s very gentle

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I keep buying this soap love the sweet smell and feel on the body

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Good scent and quality. Great size and package, pleasant for use