GR

BellaBee
Posted on Nov 25, 2021
This is my HG eye product

This eye gel is the best product I've found to smooth out my under eye area and reduce dark circles. I used to think only creams were good for the under eye area because gels weren't moisturizing enough, but this is so hydrating that I don't even use a cream over it. Every once in a while I get tempted and try another eye moisturizer, but I always come back to this one. Only a very small amount is needed to cover both eyes, so besides working amazingly well it's also a great value and the bottle lasts me a long time. It's unscented and gives my eyes a nice cooling sensation that feels great when applied. I use this every morning and love it. I definitely recommend giving it a try!

95db4e03-37de-4a22-ad67-ccdd7e744617
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Love this product! The whole brand is really good and my sensitive and gentle skin is very happy with it and feels mosturised without being sticky or getting that excessive fat. Can be used frequently as a base mosturising product, no major scent - really good quality product especially for it's value

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

The active ingredients are excellent - caffeine has been added to improve microcirculation, as well as specific peptides that have an anti-edematous effect and enhance collagen synthesis, plus plant extracts with antioxidant, brightening, and refreshing effects - green tea, wormwood, quince, chrysanthemum, purslane and others. Effect: I note right away that this gel itself will suit up to 30-35 years old, later - as a serum UNDER a cream. Of course, I apply it under thick anti-aging eye cream, and I am thrilled with the effect - the gel gives a feeling of moisture under the cream, keeps the feeling of a freshly washed face for several hours, copes well with puffiness, tightens the skin, eliminates the sensation of dry and tired eyes, improves elasticity and smoothes due to deep moisturizing. In general, for me, there is not a single minus in this product - an impeccable composition, long-term moisturizing, relieving fatigue and puffiness, easy tightening, and increasing elasticity, you can combine it with any cream, large volume and not a brutal price: perfect!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I have very puffy eyes in the morning, so I love using products with caffeine in them. It's a lightweight gel texture. I keep this product in the fridge so it's nice and cooling. It behaves well under other skincare and makeup products too which is fantastic. You only need one drop for both eyes, annoyingly the pump dispenses far too much so you gotta try to do only half a pump. It doesn't have any scent and hasn't bothered my sensitive eyes, even if I've applied it too close to my lashes.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Its one if the best serums i have ever tried, it doesnt clump my makeup like inkey list, its hydrating and so soothing and calming. I love how it feels under my eyes. Definitely buying this again. The quality and quantity is perfect. I love the packaging. Its texture is creamy serum rather than watery which is perfect for me. I recommend this. Please like

SkincareNerd
Posted on May 4, 2022

I like this gel because it is very hydrating and depuffing at the same time. I have a problem with undereye bags, in particular, in the morning and in the evening, when I am tired. So, this gel is great because it is lightweight, hydrates my skin properly, and really helps with minimizing the dark circles and puffiness. I also like the large volume. Excellent for this price.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Is a gel-type texture eye serum infused with caffeine for dark circles and de-puffing care, it is full of Antioxidants, the more attractive ingredients here are the peptides, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 known as the botox peptide and Copper Tripeptide-1 A-list skincare superstar. I really started taking care of my under eye area because I'm in my late 20s, and maybe at my age I started to worry about some under-eye lines. I would not recommend this to a sensitive skin type for all the botanical ingredients. The size is ok considering that peptides are expensive,

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

it was on my list quite some time and i finally decided to buy it on black friday. the texture is light, gel-like. it is refreshing when i apply it on my eye lids and dark circles in every morning. it certainly wakes my days. not sure if my dark circles fade therein but will buy it again after finish one.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Again, this is big size bottle - as is often the case with korean eye creams and gels, not the modest 15ml, but 35! And a handy dispenser. No scent , light gel-emulsion moisturizing texture, absorbs quickly, leaves no stickiness, does not shrink, does not dry out and does not roll away - a flawless and very comfortable product. Gel gives the feeling of moisture under the cream, maintains the feeling of having just washed your face for hours, does a good job against puffiness (rather preventing it), tightens the skin, eliminates the feeling of dryness and eye fatigue, improves firmness and smoothes through deep moisturising.