Page 1 - Reviews - De La Cruz, Acne Treatment Ointment with 10% Sulfur, Maximum Strength, 2.6 oz (73.7 g) - iHerb
GR
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Bought this quite a while ago, used it as the 10 min mask for a couple weeks and wasn’t satisfied so I put it away and forgot about it. The horrible rash/acne breakout combo pictured above struck from over exfoliation and I’m starting a new job and needed it gone ASAP. Sadly benzoyl peroxide and my differin gel just made it worse so **IMPORTANT USE INFO** instead of doing the mask I mixed 1 part cerave cream and 1 part of this sulfur mixture, put it on over night and that horrible cluster of rage is pretty much gone. If it hasn’t worked for you, try using it like that. Proof is in the pics.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

the jar is quite small , but since it's an active ingredient , I think it's normal and it will last for a long time , sulfur can dry out your skin , you need to be careful , and use it twice a week , not everyday ✨ I'll update you later insha'Allah , please put thumbs up ✨ to remind me go back here update 🍀 my brother used it more than me , so he didn't know how to use it correctly 🙂 he had sever dryness around his mouth 💔😂 but I give him a calming cream so it get better ,so he started using it just in the area where he has big acne he noticed a big difference , his acne dried fast and almost disappeared , but once he finished the jar , the acne goes back , that's my honest review , thank you all for the likes ❣️

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

this is amazing I've tried all kinds of acne products never worked, I have hormones acne and my face was SO LAME I hated myself, last year I never visited family and friends , I was ashamed of my acne I was ugly even Snapchat filters never helped so I quit taking selfies , I tried this product I don't know how to thank you for this amazing product! seriously even clinical peeling made it worse thank you so much for this miracle 🙏

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I've had bumpy nose skin for more than 3 months + swollen sebaceous filaments, after I popped a pimple. This went on for 3 months nothing helped. I still don't know what it was exactly, but let me tell you what I tried to heal it. -Antibiotics (monycycline, doxycline, Benzoyl Peroxide, Ivermectin, anti fungal cream, Acelaic acid....) I've been to 5 dermatologists. Then I've read that some people had luck with sulfur ointment...so I thought fine...there's nothing I could do anyway. I'll buy the sulfur ointment. So I've been using it for 3 days now. Scent: There is absoulte no weird scent. It helped immediately. I actually can't believe it. My skin is less bumpy, almost cleared from whatever it was.

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

my 12yrs old son is having an acne problem on his porehead ang looking for some medz which do have an allergic problem to his young age and got this sulfur ointment and it's work, had a great changes,drys the acne now looking for some cream for the dry marks and also using it for my arm allergy w/c is a problem for me since a long time and it dries.hope you can give me a thumbsup and make this useful,this is highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This product has totally changed my life!! After using it on my acne the benefit I got is that it dries it in a very nice way + The size is small but it stays for a really long time The package and quality is nice.. I will order it again ❤️❤️

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I got the try me and I saw a visible difference in my forehead from the first use I have fungal acne (not severe) my forehead is sucking hair leaving products and which clogged pores and comedones, now it’s disappearing skin becoming smoother after each use then I got this for long term regular use, I use it every night for 15 min and wash it away then apply my pm skin care. I am oily acne prone skin

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I was buy a little ones as trial price after i used it i decided to buy big size. At first i concern about allergic because i have dry and sensitive skin but i have acne after i use it i didn't got that bad effects. This is great benefits for people who have acne pimples and Blackheads. I apply it to my face and nose it great for remove acne and after i wash it it make my face look clear and brighter. This is great quality i like it so much!! It's gentle more than i think and not bad scent. Suggest!!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This is just amazing!!! Never used it before, but then I read all the comments and decided I should give it shot The size is kinda small, but it will last for a long time, it is one of a few treatments thats actually helps to erase pimples. Thank you!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Never used an ointment before but since i found this tiny product on trial items, why not trying it ? It comes sealed, no smell, very small also there isn't much product so when using it take on small dot and place it on pimples. Once using it i'll comeback with updates for sure UPDATE : i used it once on a pimple the next morning it disappeared, i really underestimated this product i was like meeh maybe it doesn't do the job and gives fake promises but it's good (LIKE FOR POINTS PLZ🙏🏻)