GR

Based on 7,653 Ratings
6,397
Posted on Mar 5, 2022
Dandy Blend for the win!

Due to diet restrictions, I was no longer able to drink coffee. Let me say, I am a coffee lover. I searched for an alternative that wouldn’t make me feel like I was missing out on my coffee morning. After trying mushroom coffee, chicory coffee, carabiner coffee, and various other herbal alternatives, I stumble upon Dandy Blend. I add a few teaspoons of coconut milk powder along with a few ounces of almond or coconut milk, and I feel like I’m drinking a cafe creation! It’s creamy and earthy. It tastes like an expensive bistro beverage. It doesn’t taste like tea at all. I can honestly say that I don’t even miss coffee. What a fantastic product!

dd5aa42c-1701-4dfc-9d5b-1392fbf1e3f0
3909c756-7945-4b28-9d47-d6fc70c1929b
fecc1829-a37e-4bd2-aba6-e4a88283c75b
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I purchased this product to help with my liver health and to help detox excess estrogen due to estrogen dominance. This is probably the best tasting way for me to accomplish this task. I enjoy mixing this into my iced coffee or making a nice chai tea like beverage. I like the quality of this product and that it is organic. Would purchase again!

f8b232fa-e72a-4c27-ad4f-e6322be06dd9
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I don't even know where to begin! This is absolutely the most delicious "coffee alternative" I've ever tasted. This product made it easy for me to stop drinking 5-8 cups of coffee a day, but not feel like I was being deprived of something I hold so dear. The reason? The taste. it's really difficult to beat the taste of coffee, at least for someone who LOVES coffee. So most coffee alternatives end up coming off like some form of watered-down coffee or something, but this is the ONLY thing similar enough in texture and feel while maintaining a flavor that could become an entirely new addiction to some people and not because of caffeine, but simply because of how delicious this tastes! I can't keep a bag in my house because EVERYONE loves this! Highly recommeded👌👍👍😍🙌🙌🙌

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

My favorite caffeine free herbal beverage. It contains roasted barley extracts, roasted rye extracts, roasted chicory root extract and roasted dandelion root extracts. Perfect to make it in the evenings when you want to enjoy warm coffee like beverage without the caffeine. I add a bit of milk and it taste very good.

cfb10d0c-59da-470f-a4ca-9f3ed9d104f7
fd1ebbf0-d800-4366-825e-2dddcbf804db
47791e5e-a7db-4f9e-9015-cf86193b08bd
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I love it!!! 😋It tastes good, it's a great coffee substitute! I have ulcerative colitis and stopped drinking coffee ( I love coffee so much... ughh) since January 2018. I used to drink a similar coffee substitute, Inka, but I couldn't find in the U.S. But I like this one better, so I'm happy!😊

f4675d2b-3fba-473e-b8e1-f64717cade5b
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

An amazing substitution for coffee! The taste is smooth and rich. Really recommend it, if you strive to cut off coffee consumption on daily basis. 200g package on this pic. Using it already for 2nd month. Drink it after breakfast, sometimes during the day. Stopped to feel extra stress, anxiety, have less desire to drink caffeine added beverages.

fc44b0d5-7f40-4491-b16c-9112fb9f0a70
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I mix it with ashwagandha 50/50 inn a jar for a nightcap with some water n hot non dairy milk every eve. It's a great way to get your ashwagandha in daily. I find it makes me tired, not energized, so it's better as an evening beverage for me.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

First time to try. Thought of getting because I don't drink coffee and wanted a substitute. Dissolves instantly and completely in cold, warm and hot water. The smell and taste are very similar to coffee. Comes in a resealable bag. Not sure what dandelion is supposed to taste like so cannot distinguish it in the drink. Over all good quality and if you're looking for a coffee substitute, you will most probably like this beverage.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Been trying to cut out caffeine but I miss the taste and morning ritual. This doesn’t taste quite like coffee but it is similar enough for me to use as a substitute. I love the size of the single serving packets, can take them traveling and camping! I have used this brand for years and trust the quality of their ingredients

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

I swapped out most of my daily coffee for Dandy Blend (I slowly transitioned) and now I love it even more than regular coffee! It's really helped with my GERD and I'm sleeping better as well. :) iHerb is the place to order, super fast shipping and I know I'm getting the same high quality each time.