GR

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Having been born and raised in the Netherlands, I grew up with these Stroopwafels! It has been so wonderful to be able to order these treats online and for a reasonable price. The caramel is creamy and they taste great! For an extra treat warm them for a 1 or 2 minutes in the toaster oven. So Good!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

These are so good! I’m glad I made the decision to buy the caramel ones because the caramel really is great! The packaging says the place over your coffee mug, but the opening of mug is too big, so I microwaved it for a few seconds and that did the trick. It’s warm and gooey and tastes so good! This is a fun little treat in the morning and I enjoyed these immensely.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This caramel stroopwafels are the best! It's not so sweet, just the right amount of sugar in it. Can be eaten as snacks or paired with tea or coffee. It's so delicious that I ordered again.

8025c71d-660c-481e-ac61-f2e2330eb056
2c4eb885-e825-4610-b923-842c551ba1b5
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Never been to Netherlands but I was craving for this. I don't remember the last time I ate this... probably in my previous life. It tastes like... good memories... esp if it's topped with coconut whipped cream... yum...

ca2189d2-ee18-4d53-8609-fa6e45698de1
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Crackerjack product. Delivery speed is excellent. Really quality goods. The packaging is good. It is convenient for me to place orders here without leaving home.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Unique quality. The product is just great. It's good that there are reviews with photos. I recommend to buy. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Splendid product. The quality is super. It's a pleasure to place orders and make purchases, the speed of delivery and the quality of the packaging. I recommend everyone to buy.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

The taste is really good. The package is cute. It is my second buy. I would buy it again. It is very good with coffee or tea.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Simply delicious! My boyfriend says that these are the taste is better than any other waffle that he has tried. The quality of the ingredients is good for a sugary treat. The serving size is perfect for having it with you coffee. I would have love it if the package was individually packed.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

My fav snack! Though it's a bit pricy, these waffles are very good, with a caramel taste and soft texture, so here you will not find the crunchy texture Above a cup of tea it will even soften more and it will be perfect, but don't forgot it for too much time, because the waffle will be dissolved into the tea hahaa and this is less good