GR

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Stropvafli or Dutch waffles - waffles made from two thin layers of dough, baked with caramel syrup filling. Syrup can be with different flavors. Comes in a nice Dutch-style zip bag. The waffles themselves are small, slightly battered along the way. You can eat crispy, and you can hold over the steam (for example, over a cup of coffee), then they will be soft. Sweet, with a good "chocolate" note in the taste, quite pleasant.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Amazing product. Purchase super. Very attractive price and large selection. I like it. Waste product. I recommend to friends and family. I advise everyone to buy.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Love it! Its great quality snack! It has light honey taste and i eat it with my coffee almost every morning. To bad the size is this small and also I would prefer a kind of tin metal and not the plastic package. But overall im happy with the product and buy it again and again.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

These things are soooo good I have to not order them just to keep myself from eating them. These are cookies, basically, and they are great. However, I personally prefer the larger ones, because they are easier to heat up from the steam of my tea. These small ones basically taste the same, but when they are dry like this, they are a little less delicious...I think it's a texture thing. Anyway, if I get stroopwafels, then I get the big ones instead.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

The quality, ingredients, taste, usage, size, composition, benefits, serving, and package are ASWOME! The snack perfectly matches my diet, where I can eat it two times in a day. I absolutely love it.

2f07cb41-dcfd-41e4-b566-1344a45a4a06
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

We love it. It's soft and easy to chew especially for my daughter. It's great for snacks. My daughter also bring some to school.

2cbb07c3-7e5c-4392-ab4a-dc27113c9441