GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I love the scent and its very light and easily absorbed. I just tried it on dry hair I need to try it after wash. Its more like a dry oil not a serum but as a start I like so much ❤ update: I had to buy it again! my scalp itchiness is way much less and my roots feel healthy and moisturized! definitely a staple ❤❤❤

81c2df1f-f5b3-4e4c-b1aa-b0696e0e75e7
9454504f-0ea3-48f6-b53d-175a97c1fbb2
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

It’s actually an excellent product, I give it 4 stars only because it’s not spray form. I’ve been having sensitive scalp and I’ll itch. It gets worst when stress kicks in. It’ll be better that way so that when spray, it will be directed to the scalp. Instead, I require to rub between palms and spread evenly into scalp. Scent is minty pineapple. It’s refreshing and there’s oil. So don’t overuse it, cos you’ll look like you have an oily greasy hair. Especially on this hot humid weather in Singapore, having it just a size of a penny is enough. Unless you have a thicker hair. I’ve been using it twice or thrice a week, my hair fall has reduced and reduce of dandruff.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This serum helped me alot with my dandruff, after using it ma scalp is fresh and smells refreshing. It’s kinds gives you the feeling of freeze in the scalp for a while.. I noticed ma hair stopped falling partially..

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

The ingredients are great and free of sulfates and all harmful ingredients, the smell is fruity, i will update my review once I use it for a month

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I love this product! The scent is so nice. The effect is also great. There is a cool effect immediately after I put it on my scalp. My kids love this too!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

love the sweet scent. and the slight minty sensation. however I wish it comes in spray form! would have been easier to apply. love it still hope to see great results!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

It contains an oil to moistures the hair. I dont have a curly hair but the mint feeling on the scalp is amazing. I have to wash it after

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

it feels great! I don't like the smell at all. I've used it for a week - I'm not sure if it's helpful with hair loss, but it feels really good

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I love it so refreshing i use it as a leave in