GR
4.4

4.4
Posted on May 6, 2022
Good

I have curly hair and I needed a shampoo that isn't incredibly drying. This product is gentle but in the same time it leaves my scalp clean without stripping it of it's moisture. The scent is nice. The only downside is that I need to use quite a lot.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Really like this curl wash, it has a slight lather but not like a regular shampoo which is great. It feels very moisturising but leaves my hair feeling clean and smelling very fresh with the pineapple scent.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

This shampoo smells so good. and lathers very well. You will feel your hair is clean. I sometimes do not like to use so much because it feels thick but it is actually lightweight. The scent is one of the best.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Great scent, it gives good moisture for my hair and scalp, i have sensitive skin and had no problems with this shampoo. But the product ist very liquid and you'll probably use more than usually. Composition ist okay and beautiful package.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I love the way this smells, but it's challenging to get a good lather without using a lot of product. I often have to wash my hair twice to feel like I get a proper cleaning. Maybe it's good for sensitive skin, as well as curly hair.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This product helps define my dry curls. I love the whole product line.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I love the shampoo, doesn’t leve my hair feeling stripped, however I know that it’s Clean. It lasts a Long time

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

nicely clarifying but not stripping. doesn't leave any residue.

Posted on May 18, 2022

the smellllll is amazinggg ananas pineapple used for curly hair i love this brand moisturizing good package good size

Posted on May 18, 2022

This is an excellent product,like all the products in your company