Page 1 - Reviews - Curel, Itch Defense, Fragrance-Free Lotion for Dry, Itchy Skin, 20 fl oz (591 ml) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

This along with Aquaphor has helped keep my daughter's mild but chronic eczema under control and we tried EVERYTHING (Aveeno, Babyganics, Burt's Bees, Cetaphil, Mustela Stelatopia, Weleda Baby, CeraVe Baby, Manuka Honey, Vanicream...you name it). We also use the Curel Defense Itch Body Wash every evening as part of our baby's bath time routine. In the past we used only the lotion but it wasn't as effective until we recently started to apply a thin layer of Aquaphor on top to seal the moisture. The dry patches on her cheeks have finally gone away and now we focus on maintenance. Thank you Curel for bringing much relief and peace of mind to this first time mom!

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

My two little girls are having really bad eczema and tried lots of products that recommended from others but didnt find anything to suit for my girls. One day my friend told me about this product and after using this moisturizer, they got better dramatically! Recommend to all to try !!!!!

HMB
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This is awesome! I'm using this only as a hand cream; I have dry, eczema-prone hands and wanted to see how this would compare to the Eucerin eczema body cream. I needed a couple of uses before I saw the same hydration as the Eucerin but it was worth the wait; I haven't gotten any eczema patches in the month I've been trying this. The size of the bottle is great and will last me ages. The lotion is thick but spreads easily and the pump is amazing!

Posted on May 29, 2022

I get really dry skin in colder seasons and this cream is the only one which helps. I tried few other brands and none of them do the job. It moisturizes well and causes no burning sensations even to sensitive skin. The package is big enough to last over a year. The price is very reasonable.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I have been suffering for more than a year from itchy dry skin. After using this body lotion I would say that, yes it soothes the skin flare up. what is more, if we talk about the product size compared to its price, I would say that it is very efficient especially if you apply it on your whole body in a daily basis.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

AMAZING moisturiser! It’s not too heavy and thick but not so thin that it doesn’t feel like it’s reducing water loss out of the skin. A perfect in between lotion. It helps with any dryness or irritation I get from using tretinoin, doesn’t sting when I put it on like some moisturisers do and helps with any eczema I get. And the price for the amount you get (almost 600ml) is incredible! I love that it has ceramides and cholesterol for the moisture barrier, too!

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

This is the ONLY lotion which makes my dry as F skin actually feel soft and hydrated like a baby. It's been a lifelong search. I saw Dr. Dray recommend this on her instagram and now I'll probably keep buying it forever. If you struggle with dull, dry, itchy skin you absolutely need this!!!

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

I love it so much! It Hydrates to relieve dry, itchy skin by going right to the source of dryness helping to repair the moisture barrier. Curél Itch Defense Lotion helps rebalance three components of healthy-feeling skin- ceramide levels, pH levels and moisture levels. Soothing hydration provides relief for dry, itchy skin. Suitable for eczema-prone skin and granted the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance. Ceramides are naturally present in healthy skin and act as the glue to hold skin cells together, serve as a protective barrier and help to maintain skin's moisture. It’s size is huge, and it’ll last you a long time, also it’s very cheap and has great ingredients! It’s a dupe for sold out cerave lotion

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

It has a medical scent to it which i dint mind at all. Easy to use with a practical pump. Very big size which means it will last very long . It moisturizes the skin nicely and ries uo quickly and isnt sticky at all. But it didnt help with my itchiness :(

d2006a69-210e-4cfc-b6d1-14c30cc153ef
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Amazing lotion! Love how not too heavy and not too light. It has a velvety feel to it. Not greasy at all. I use it for my face as it doesn't clog pores at all. The only thing I find a bit annoying is that it leaves white residue on black clothes which I need to wash to get rid of it. But overall it's great!