GR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Quality is amazing. First time buying and I loved it. The scent is amazing and fresh. First use and I was sold. My beard felt Amazing. Moisturizes, conditions, and gives a subtle shine. I will be using this everyday. The size is perfect a little goes a long way. Package arrived quick as well defiantly recommend

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

The scent of this beard oil is awesome, great quality. The size is good both to have at home or to travel and since the first use you can see a difference on the hydration of the beard. The effect on the bears is great if you keep up with the frequency of using once a day at least.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

The scent is outstanding. It was everything I imagined the smell to be. My skin is very sensitive so I’m always looking for products that are composed of natural ingredients and are of good quality for reasonable prices. As my beard started growing more and more, my skin started getting really itchy. Then my beard started getting bristle like. This oil stops the itching as well as softens my the hair. Awesome oil.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great price for the value you get from it, the quality, the scent, I using it daily basis and it's doing the job. like the effect of this product on my beard.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Quality is good, the size is small, and it has a nice scent. it is well packaged.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

My husband loves this beard oil. Smells nice, great quality, easy to use.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,415

Great oil, quality brand, exactly what I needed, highly recommended

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

My husband liked it so much . Very nourishing. i highly recommend

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This is a really good product for the beard. It makes it smooth biggest size in iherb and has a great scent