GR

4.9
Based on 1,250 Ratings
1,168
Posted on Dec 26, 2022

This high quality vitamin D3 is perfect for helping my bone health, dental health, my immune system health, as well as my colon health. I like the fact that the ingredients do not use fish liver or soy. Easy to swallow capsules. Gluten free! And I really like that the ingredients are from a sustainable source. Great price, too!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I had a blood test that revealed I had very low vitamin D levels. My doctor told me to take D3 supplements, so I bought this brand and took it everyday. After 4 months I went back to do another blood test, and my D levels were back to normal!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I like Country Life quality, and i believe these vitamin D's are good as well. Have been taking them for a month, but i don't feel a big difference. Earlier I was taking Vitamin D with K2 and felt a real difference. But I'm giving these a chance too. The size of the pills is small and very easy to swallow. Also no bad taste or smell, so it is very pleasant to take. And i like the dosage very much!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Very good product. I and my husband take it since more than an year and are very pleased with the results. I even bought it for my mom. She feels much better after taking it. We will on carry on using it. The blood results shoe normal Vit D values for first time in years.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

This was part of my first iHerb order. I was impressed that the expiration date was 08/25. And my order was quickly delivered. This glass bottle was wrapped in bubble wrap also. I will order from iHerb from now on.

Good product from this company as usual. The price may be a bit high compared to cheaper brands of D3 but the quality is higher.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

This is my all-time favorite supplement in my routine. It can reduce my back pain.

05e556d8-6185-4631-95b0-5c27dbfde4de
Posted on May 4, 2022

Easy to swallow, repeat purchase. High quality and definitely recommend.