GR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 19, 2022

Hi, of course excellent, I use this extra vitamins since year 80, before it was available here in Belgium into the apotheek. Share a photo about the old version. About the order by iHerb, very nice and proper emballage, the people that stand for the presentation of the product are high educated and respectfully. The have empathy for who received. Have bought 3 bottles and that means enough for a half year. The other 2 bottles is given to family. So iherb will see me again. Thanks iHerb for the respectful delivery. The delivery is time ago and by update the phone, reset etc the photos of delivery are stored on PC. In attachment the older Country Life that is bought here in Belgium. But I started again and luckily I found the new updated country Life into the website store iHerb. Kind regards. Luc Rik

09c0dc7b-0873-4ecd-b791-2d212396427c
6e3dc1b9-a29b-408b-bd52-14368376229c
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

This supplement has quality combination of ingredients such as calcium , magnesium and zinc. I be like the large package so we don’t need to buy often and has no taste. The benefit of taking this product as been 2 things, it has improved my husband shaky leg at night and his focus during the day. For myself at my age it has helped with bone health and improved my deficiency in calcium.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I had so many problems , the most important the my digestive system is poor , I don’t have any health issue , except that my life style lacks exercise, when I used it the first thing I noticed that my digestive issue is much better , I go to the bathroom every day , I use to go twice a week , I love this product it is very beneficial and healthy. The other thing I noticed after consuming this pills for 2 month and a half , I started noticing that my hair is thick and healthy . I believe this formula is a treasure for your body.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I was starting to get cramps in my legs and feet whenever I had to go to any event for a long period of time or out in the heat. The combination of minerals in this product makes it so body is able to actually use the ingredients. I haven't had any cramps since I started using this product!

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

‏Good good good Good good good Good good good Good good good Good good good Good good good Good good good Good good good Good good good Good good good Good good good Good good good

middle age need more calcium that can benefit bone deficiency and supplement to our body. the quality and ingredient with combination of taste are perfect.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Very good 👍🏻and will buy it again.the only thing is that you have to take it 3 times a day not only twice cuz the dose is small.otherwise it’s perfect.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Started to drink it while breastfeeding, bcs my knees were cracking. It helped not only the knees, but overall. Started to sleep better and fatigue had disappeared.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Easy use. Good size. Nice working. Great health after use.

035d207b-ee62-437b-8f39-c0bb71496ebd
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

These helped me sleep better and reduced the amount of fatigue I was experiencing but because the tablets are so large and difficult to swallow, I stopped taking them.