GR

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Best of the best! It’s very good complex. these vitamins came to us thanks to the recommendation of a triathlon coach. But with favorite ailments, they will instantly stain the body. And they even helped the spouse to cope with mild COVID-19. I recommend!!!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that helps to keep the immune system strong ... so we love this product because of ALL the super antioxidants that are contained inside ... the quality and longevity of the product is excellent.

Posted on Dec 28, 2020

Excellent! This is a good blend of antioxidants. I like that it has NAC. I do wish the NAC was a hire dose. So I take another dose of NAC separately. But I am happy with all the other dosage amounts. This supplement has helped me quite a bit with my chronic fatigue. These antioxidants play an important role in mitochondrial health which are the power houses for energy. I would highly recommend.

9c3a3542-cee9-4df5-9a6b-e0b738972c11
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

top quality super 10 antioxidant good ingredients anti aging and the size is ok 120 caps its about for two months

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Will keep buying vitamins from iHerb! They ship fast and always arrive on time

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

The description is a good thing, but I did not feel the effect on myself. Thanks in advance for 👍!

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

It's okay, but I feel there are other, better options available.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Gd price amazing product my mum love it

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Super nice product great antioxidants