GR

Posted on Jun 16, 2021
Just what i needed!

I order from the uk, the country life real food prematal tablets are great!! I used them with my first pregnancy and am using them again for my second, both of my girlfriends that are pregnant also got these as i recommended them. 10/10

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

Good ingredients and value for money, but haven't yet tried other similar products.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

Great product although wish it contained more iron (27g) like my other prenatal and also contained zinc like my other prenatal.

Posted on Feb 10, 2018

This is the only prenatal I will ever use . The only time I remember to take them is 1st thing in the morning and with these I can take them on an empty stomach. They never made me constipated and weren’t hard to swallow because serving size is 3 instead of one giant one. Highly recommended .

Posted on Feb 15, 2017

I have been taking these vitamins for a few weeks and I really like them. They gentle on my stomach and don't need to be taken with food!! Love that they organic and made from wholefoods. They very affordable compared to some of the other organic brands out there. Will be buying again!

Posted on Feb 15, 2021

Great prenatal with the best folate form and most importantly high quality natural product.

Posted on Jan 8, 2021

Great quality and good value for money.

Posted on Nov 8, 2019

Provide high level of gemoglobin. Good feelings. I prefer natural ingredients in vitamins. This complex natural at all.

Posted on Sep 13, 2020

the color is very light. Like the smell of rose .the cream is nice and not to heavy. Buy it again. i give it 4 stars only for the color. But wen you have a fair skin color it is one.

Posted on Mar 7, 2019

Love that it is whole food and not synthetic. Also takes care of my iron deficiency without the inconvenience of other iron tablets. You have to take 3 tablets each time but no big deal.