GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 25, 2023

Good quality omega 3 oil. And cheaper than other brands. Hope they pack it in smaller bottles. The size of the capsules is the same as other Omega 3.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Honestly, I avoid taking these because of the fish burps for hours after. It sometimes helps to take them with a meal but not always.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

So far so good. No burping but I think may have given me hiccups? But I’ll take it over the fishy yuck that others create!

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

Great supplement and this brand is a very good value!

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Good quality fish oil. No fishy after taste. The tablet is quite big.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

good product. It is worth it. good product. It is worth it.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Pro: Works excellent and provides great relief Con: I find it expensive for daily use.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I quitw like them and i think they work well!

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I have been using this for 3 years - I have noticed a difference in mood when I use this. So good for your brain health. Lots of research out there to back the importance of fish oil. Worth the cost - promise!

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Hi. I am taking 2 per day. I have chronic mood disorders. Finished one bottle. Reordering. Seems to be effective. I use other supplements , allopathy homeopathy too to balance my mood. It is important to remain calm quiet , whichever way. Love to all who suffers mood disorders.