GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Nice scent, good quality, well packed , very good moisturizer , texture is not sticky, soothing , good for sensitive skin . Perfect for all ages. Size is big and enough for two month use. It is really benefits your skin as it is ultra hydrating and doesn’t have any bad effect on skin

0328da6f-f1e8-436e-8ec6-b15e94a02dc7
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Great moisturizer, very hydrating! It has a slippy texture when you first put it on, it guides on and spreads very easily. It dries down only slightly tacky (it's barely noticeable). I've been having a bad case of dry, flakey skin, and this moisturizer cleared it right up! Great quality, no scent, might be my new winter favorite!

I have mature, oily, and acne prone skin but this cream doesn’t break me out. I slather thisnon my face after toning and putting my serum and it seals all the moisture leaving you a soft skin in the morning. It has a gel like consistency that spreads easily and disappear quickly without the sticky and tacky feeling. The scent is very nice and the price is very good.

Posted on May 28, 2022

No scent, love following up on essence with this moisturizer. Not a good choice if you dont like a sticky, tacky feeling on your face. Great option for those who have combination or dry skin. It really helped to clear up my acne and I will definitely be repurchasing in the future.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I ordered this moisturizer because I have sensitive skin that is prone to redness and dryness in the winter. I apply this cream to wet skin after cleansing. I have noticed that my skin likes this moisturizer and has more of a glow to it and feels more hydrated. The scent is very mild and the texture of the product goes on nicely. I have noticed a difference in my skins, it glows now.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Great moisturiser, it has quite a rich texture, but absorbed quickly. Definitely does the job, highly recommend. UPD. After having used around 50% of the jar, I was so upset to see that it was not available on iherb anymore and the message suggested it's unlikely to be re-stocked. But I was probably so much hoping it would get back that it appeared in stock again! To be honest, this moisturizer is just perfect, so I made another order the very minute I got a note from iherb. Highly recommended if you are looking for a real good moisturizer

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

As a mature lady, the benefits of this cream penetrates my skin leaving it nice and moisturized . The quality is excellent! The scent is very mild. I use it daily. As you age, you need a product for all seasons. The texture is creamy.

1c1a9b66-0d00-42a4-818a-1ceab88993ce
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

It’s a good moisturiser, my advice is to use it on slightly damp skin, it really does the trick at plumping the skin. And the glowing finish that you get after makes you look youthful.

a6d5471c-dbcd-417d-bb1c-08e8443bf58b
915ea177-26cf-47ef-b05f-deda06552ed9
ff13a413-6426-4ec7-9059-14bad3ddbcac
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

It's nice Gives good moisturizing and brightness to the skin ,The amount of the product is a lot There's no smell , Advice any product that has Haldronk Essed is good for the skin

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Love this moisturizer very light weight but moisturize my face very well. You don’t need much just a small amount is enough the value for the money is great as it’s a good sized container.