GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I use this serum mostly for a medical microneedling procedure. It creates sort of film on my skin, which protects the wounds just after the procedure and keeps the moisture in. It does not penetrate the skin, as it is High molecular weight HA. It does plump my skin. So I started using it more often, as the plumping effect is amazing.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I love that this has only a few ingredients. That’s really important to me as skincare has so many unnecessary ingredients. I would suggest this size over the dropper because it’s so much easier to dispense: this works so well on my skin! I will continue to purchase.

For microcurrent and micro needling devices, hyaluronic acid serum is needed . The consistency is not watery so easy to apply and help the device to glide. Also, this HA serum is a larger molecule and can’t penetrate the skin so it is very good to slip when needling and safe. This HA form Cos De Baha is very pure and inexpensive for a large bottle. Also this model 4 oz is coming with a pump so easy to be distributed. This serum doesn’t make me break out like some others HA i used before. This High weight HA is anti-inflammatory and does speed up wound recovery. So after procedure, I apply the serum immediately after spraying water my face and then i add an occlusive barrier to seal in moisture. Love it.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I like the gel- like quality of this serum. It sinks into my skin and is not greasy. Although slightly tacky, I don't mind the finish it gives my other serums and skin care "something" to cling to. There is absolutely no scent so no chance of being put off by fragrance. It's easy to use and my skin is plump and hydrated from using this.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I was using the small bottle and decided to get the bigger bottle. no scent which is good don't really like those which have too much smell.

a0fff106-6d38-4e39-9a8f-074a69b97e03
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

High Quality And Concentration Hyaluronic Acid Powder 1% (10,000 ppm) Solution Serum 24 Hours Low-Temperature Aging Not Tested on Animals As we age, skin moisture can drop significantly, which makes the skin lose elasticity and expose the signs of aging on the skin. Cos De BAHA Hyaluronic Acid serum is indispensable for its line-smoothing, hydrating and Plumping properties, without a heavy feel. Hyaluronic acid is known to increase our cells' ability to bind water, giving our skin a plumper and firmer appearance. Can be used day or night even be used around eyes.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Composition of HMW HA which is the best quality for cosmetic microneedling, providing excellent "slip" benefit for dermarolling and pens. Keeps the skin hydrated, is gentle and non irritating which is especially GR8 for sensitive skin acne concerns and regular use. Size of bottles are decently packaged and is awesome value for the size. I am impressed with how quickly this wonderful elixir calms my irritated skin as it has no nasty perfumes evident by its neutral scent. There's a good reason why this sells out so quickly.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

This is the best hyaluronic acid serum I've ever used, with the safest and most minimal ingredient list. I used to use The Ordinary's hyaluronic serum but it would go on sort of streaky/soapy which I didn't like. This one doesn't do any of that. It absorbs without any residue and feels good on the skin. I use it after spritzing my face with water and before my moisturizer. No irritation from this ever.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

after applying any serum use hyaluronic acid on top of it. this serum helps seal all the moisture in the skin and retain it. people of any age can use it because it's gentle

Posted on May 1, 2022

Inexpensive, large quantity HA. Applies evenly, you don't need much product. This is the first serum I apply before any others, followed by moisturizer and SPF if daytime.