GR

4.5
Posted on Mar 13, 2022
1,397

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

My condition would change when the weather gets colder or hotter, I used this during summer while I workout more as much as I can. It helps my patches to be smoother and the patches on my back got better. There isn't any scent which is important to have and it's gentle to the skin.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022
1,049

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This is my first time buying the product based on its popularity on iherb. Surprisingly it works great! It gives calming on my rashes. I do apply some moisturiser to keep it longer. Thank you!

97c88c26-3805-4410-9e5e-75362489b937
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Using not for psoriasis itch, but to get rid of the psoriasis altogether. 3 times a day, for a week, and it's nearly gone.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Excellent! I suffer from psoriasis, since my youth, that just didn't try anything, it doesn't help, I ordered this remedy and was pleasantly surprised, the itching became not so strong, the spots have not disappeared yet, but they noticeably change...

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Excellent! Quality:100 Suitability:100 Performance:100 all goods! Excellent! Quality:100 Suitability:100 Performance:100 all goods! Excellent! Quality:100 Suitability:100 Performance:100 all goods!

Posted on May 15, 2022

Finally a psoriasis specific version Better than using the eczema one

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Great remedy for psoriasis: red flaky spots come off, and skin lightened. Itchiness and inflammation relief. Moisturizes and softens skin well

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

My husband uses this on hit itchy spots and they stop itching!!!