GR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Love this brand! Though Coppertone it's not natural, which I know is trending a lot right now, it's reliable. It's my go to sunscreen for long active days in the sun. Will definitely be getting again.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

If you give it time, it leaves an invisible finish. At the start it does feel greasy. Overall a great body sunscreen option. My main grievance is that it contains fragrance.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

No white cast, Non-greasy quick absorbing. Has the typical sunscreen smell. Works great

a5d37ec3-464d-46fe-ab27-49c84478a4af
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Good: -Doesn't leave whitecast on brown skin -Not too thick -Affordable Bad: -Inelegant formula, pills slightly -Not as hydrating as the Eucerin one Final thoughts: It's an affordable and water-resistant sunscreen that doesn't leave a white cast, but I think I prefer the Eucerin one because of its hydrating properties. I'll use this in situations I might sweat because the Eucerin one is not water resistant. :))

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

this is repeated order. I have been used this sunscreen for water sports.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I pike the texture and the scent is bearable. It's not greasy like the other water resistant sunscreens.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

This has always been the go to trust worthy brand for avoiding sunburns while outside riding bike, picnics, BBQ and the pool. But it does come off slightly in the water even after rubbing it in thoroughly (they don't allow sunscreens to be used in Japan for this reason) and not reef safe, which is what we need for our upcoming snorkeling trip.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

great lotion for the body, i wish the spf was higher

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I have always loved this product. The scent smells great, feels nice on my skin and give the protection and care I need when I am tanning. It is a good quality sunscreen and the size is perfect. The packaging is fantastic too.