GR
4.9

4.9
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Taste is great. Ingredients are quite well dosed and the creatine if possible can be monohydrate. Packaging is nice. Benefit not sure as haven't been using for long. Drinking as a intra workout and hoping my fitness can be improved. Diet is good. Hope this supplements can help me with my endurance.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Solid 80 servings for the price given how much creatine has gone up in the past few years. You also get more then just creatine so more benefits and an added bonus. No side effects like bloating and seems to be helping with recovery and strength now that my body is saturated with it. Watermelon flavour also tastes great if your a fan of watermelon. Not normally my go to flavour if there was other options but it’s pretty good.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Loved the Sour Apple - makes me feel refreshed and I have noticed much better muscular endurance at the gym -I take one serving an hour prior to training and 1 serving during training if my training exceeds 1.5hours

Posted on May 28, 2022

They really improved the taste. Good number of servings and good blend of creatine. Best taken every day and around workouts.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Great Taste 😋 and most importantly it works with Benefits 👌🏼💪🏼 Really smart creatine ☝🏼 Tested for a week .. and what can I say, there is more energy during training, respectively, and strength. Very satisfied! You feel the benefits immediately during training, both in strength and in cardio and fitness. I drink before training for half an hour, so that Creatine is absorbed. It also works to neutralize the accumulated lactic acid🙌🏼, which is not unimportant. As a result, it saturates with oxygen -Endurance-strength-fat burning = fuel for the body👍🏼 I also drink after training, but I reduce the dose size☺️ Great for recovery. By the way: The ingredients and the taste are super 😋 The quality of the product is on top💪🏼 The packaging is enough for a long time. I recommend this chic Supplement🙌🏼 It is not replaceable for all Diets☝🏼

Auto-translated from Portuguese

Excellent, I increased my strength a lot with this supplement!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Ingredients are great. Unfortunately, it is currently sold out!