GR

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I add this to my lemon water I brew every day. I used to buy cheap honey from local stores as I wasn't familiar with quality of honey. Later I learned that many honey in the market have added syrup or sugar which is not healthy. I trust this Comvita brand based on previous reviews and reputation locally. I can really tell the difference as the taste is very different from other local cheaper options! I usually take a daily dosage of 1 tsp to 1 Tbsp so that I can enjoy the benefit of this honey.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Oh My God! Where did God bring this thing from? It's incredibly delicious, I feel like I'm eating a divine delicacy. A very expensive product but it is worth it. Especially since it has so many good qualities, I feel much stronger since I put the honey in my tea. I also eat it more than the jar because it tastes good to me. Please buy it, don't leave this honey alone one more moment. Amazing

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Loved the taste. The quality is on par with many of the Manuka honey I have tried before. I loved this size as it is perfect for a family of 3 - 4. Taking it once a day in the morning before breakfast helps energise me. The benefits of taking Manuka are outstanding. I remember having a sore throat in the morning, after taking a spoon of Manuka honey, it cleared my sore throat and made me feel immediately better. :)

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

This honey tastes different. It isn’t sugary sweet. My mother in law who was diabetic had a dosage of 1 teaspoon or 2 of it with brown roti and cream. Surprisingly it didn’t shootup her blood sugar levels. So we are ordering again. Remember that what worked for her may not work for others. Also I think it’s of good quality since it is UMF marked.