GR
4.9

4.9
Posted on Apr 11, 2022
Immune System Mega Booster!!!

Taking supplemental beef thymus helps support a healthy immune system, while helping reduce allergies, inflammation in the body, and energy metabolism! Taking thymus, you get an abundance of B vitamins, along with many other minerals. It also contains thymosin, which aids in development of new healthy T Cells. Being grass fed, this is as clean as it gets, and you cannot beat the price! I have taken thymus for years on and off and it works wonders, especially with cold and flu season (now add covid to the list of viral nasties) As a individual with certain immune issues, my experience with thymus has been amazing and it has completely changed my life. Thanks Codeage for making a grass fed beef organ line, that IS affordable.

688a782d-a25a-47e2-b8e6-f219d1504a60
3cdadd39-5787-4422-ad09-12acdaf39647
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Recently my husband was attacked by a dog. He had multiple wounds and a lot of inflammation. This was a perfect addition to his supplements to promote healing in his body. His wounds have healed really well it definitely helped with the inflammation he had. I definitely recommend this product for the positive benefits. I feel like this a a high-quality ingredient that do exactly what it offers.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Looks to be of very good quality and well packaged. I think the quantity vs price ratio is reasonable. The ingredients seem to be sourced from Argentina and from what I could see it seems all natural. It seems to be doing what it's meant for. Long-term benefits will take time to come up. In the short time, I couldn't see any problems.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I like codeage products because they are well made with attention to quality. This is gluten Free, non GMO and cGMP certified. It is made from grass-fed, grass-finished, pasture-raised beef which is better for me and better for the cows. They are easy to swallow and dont leave an aftertaste. This is very good for my immune system. After barely going anywhere during covid I was going out now and picking up every bug there is. This is helping my immune system, and I am not getting sick now

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I really like Code age products! They are good quality with good ingredients! I am not a fan of how many supplements you need to take in a day for the Beef Thymus, but I am a fan of the results. I take these to boost my metabolism energy and to help my immune system.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I love the high quality ingredients in this. Love that it uses Grass Fed and Pasture Raised Beef as the source. That really makes a difference for me. This is a great supplement for the immune system as a whole. The capsules are a good size and easy to swallow too which is helpful. I am happy with this one.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This product is great and seems to be pretty easy on the stomach so far! I feel like this has helped my seasonal allergies that have flared up recently. I do not wake up with as much sinus pressure. I also feel as though I have more energy early in the day! Definitely recommend!

I am a big fan of this product! It is a high quality grass fed and pasture raised supplement. The ingredients are pure with no additives. I originally bought this for lupus symptoms symptoms but after doing research it helps with so many other things. The capsule size is is not large and easy to swallow. I am starting with 3 capsules A-day and working my way up. The dosage states to take between 3 and 6 capsules A-day But the benefit to this product is amazing. I also get no after taste which is nice. I would highly recommend this product.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Having an autoimmune disease, I need to take various vitamins. I bought beef thymus because it is high in many vitamins including b12 and is know to boost ones immune system. It also has anti inflammatory benefits which is great for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis sufferers. I've been taking this for a little over a week and feel like I am feeling less tired. I also feel like I am not hurting as much with my arthritis. excited to see if this supplement helps with help with my other ailments. this product is very reasonably priced for a grass fed non gmo product!

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Rich in B-vitamins, such as vitamin B12 and folate. They are also rich in minerals, including iron, magnesium, selenium and zinc, and important fat-soluble vitamins like vitamins A, D, E and K. Furthermore, organ meats are an excellent protein source. The immune benefits of grass-fed beef thymus are particularly important in the cold and flu season! 6 capsules with my main meal. I realy love Code Age brand. There product's are top notch. Ingredients Grass Fed Thymus & Grass Fed Liver and no fillers.