GR
4.6

4.6
Pazit Yam
Posted on Jun 12, 2022
An amazing and nutritious energy snack! The most delicious of this category

The energy snack of Cliff-Bar in the preview and white chocolate is simply excellent, according to the taste you can already feel the excellent quality! Each snack contains 260 calories which is excellent and especially nutritious when you leave the house and want to eat something small, high quality, healthy and satisfying. In addition it contains a good amount of protein.

67f6dd3f-5151-4c40-b189-17bc3c4568b5
88600f69-1770-464d-813b-8e859b6816dd

My husband is a tour guide, so I buy these for him so he has something to keep him going when he is out for a long day leading tour groups. I like that it is easy for him to slip a snack into his bag which contains high quality ingredients. The package is a good size, and I would definitely recommend it.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

This is the best protein bar. 100% recommend to who are looking for well balanced nutritions in one package. Tried 3 flavors which are chocolate brownie, mint chocolate and white chocolate macadamia, all of them were above expectation. It's quite difficult to get this flavor though... always sold out in 1 sec.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I have been a Clif Bar enjoyer for years now and it hasn't let me down yet. The bar is dense, has a great taste and is filling, and I love eating it as a mid climbing session snack, or take one instead of a meal in cases of inconvenience and when I'm in a hurry.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I started using Clif Bars instead of the traditional protein bars a few years ago. Realistically are you enough of an elite athlete that you will miss the 10g in a ‘normal’ protein bar versus this? They taste WAY better than protein bars and I find gives me more energy as well due to the carbs. Still a reasonable calorie count as well.

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

Great quality ingredients with a little taste. The package size contains enough bars for any fitness training or workout. Easy way to add protein to your diet. I like the health benefits.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

when on the go and did not have time to get a proper meal, or before/after a workout this is a great product. pleasant texture and flavor

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Absolutely love these. I loved the granola version of this flavor but it has been sadly discontinued. These are great energy bars. Approximately 260 calories and 9 grams of protein. I save them for high activity days where I need a boost of energy (and taste).

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great bar, my favorite flavor. Good ratio of carbs/fat/protein for endurance activities, carrie’s well during runs/rides without getting mushy or crumbled.