GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 14, 2022
The best protein bars!

I absolutely love these protein bars. They don't have a strong flavor of protein powder, just slightly (which doesn't bother me). They're sweet, but not overly sweet. These ones have a great balance between the chocolate and peanut butter flavors, and a nice balance of textures. I mostly eat them instead of a light meal on days when I'm out of the house all day, and it's a great quick meal to have on the go.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I love Clif Builder's bars, especially the chocolate peanut butter and chocolate mint flavors. Unlike a lot of protein bars which just seem to stimulate my appetite, these ones actually fill me up--sometimes I only eat half and save the rest for later. They contain so many vitamins and minerals as well as the 20 grams of protein, the texture is not too hard or chewy, and I never get tired of the flavors. Highly recommended!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Let me start by saying that I usually HATE protein bars, powders etc. But these are actually pretty nice tasting and do the trick when feeling a bit peckish between meals or if I cannot eat dinner immediately after a workout. They’re quite sweet though, but I’m glad they don’t have that artificial sweetness that other bars often have. All in all, I wholeheartedly recommend these and am eager to try the mint ones as well.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Ver very nice thanks for the product thanks for the product it’s good amazing 😻 I love it good price good materials thanks 🙏🏻 sooooooooooooooooooooo much fast delivery perfect from everything I love it

9de6403b-1308-4d99-946d-ef9ba850005a
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

20g of plant-based protein. As it's sweet and 'heavy', I usually eat the protein bar with coffee to balance out the sweetness with the bitterness of black coffee. Will reorder!

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Great vegan protein bars! The taste and texture are good, and the size is pretty big so they're filling. They are very sweet so it could be a slight disadvantage.

Very tasty. It's not too sweet. It's crunchy. And soft. Easy to eat. Even in high summer it doesn't melt. Great for eating out, at the gym, etc. Very different from the old version. The nutritional value is the same. 20g of protein. 29 carbs, 11g fat, 290 calories a whole bar. Great for eating after training or when you don't have time to eat a full meal. I took some pictures to help you all with the purchase, because I believe it helps a lot. I highly recommend this protein bar. If my comment and photos helped you, please click yes.

b5c11043-c33e-43ce-babb-4cb3857ae11e
5783320a-0a7f-43c2-ae47-ad97759b7200
60f21dc9-65fe-4d3d-850d-86319df7ed09
1be1c55d-58cb-461d-8416-776733afe8be
a99ca150-a2e6-4b22-86bd-036574bed7dd
Posted on Dec 12, 2022

I bought these because they received great reviews. Honestly, I do not like the taste. I find they are bland and dry, but I may have a sweet tooth. I do like the fact that they have a higher iron content. I’ll try a couple more and see if the taste grows on me.