GR
4.4

4.4
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I was searching for a protein bar that will supply at least 20gr of protein and that would be of a decent size. The flavor is great. Light mint. I like it that i have to chew on it and that it is large enough. I wish it was less than 280 calories but, would still recommend it to you. If you found my review helpful please approve with a thumb up. Thx

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

My usage of this is for longer runs 10km+. Have researched these various bars for their nutritional value and ingredients and this bar seem fine. The taste and consistency of the bar is fine though this is subjective and individual taste. I usually need to wash it down with fluids mid run as it's a bit dense and dry. It definitely gives a bump to performance and endurance and I don't feel it causing digestive stress when running.

This flavor is great and the texture is chewy. It filled me up for some times even taken half of a bar. It would be great if less added sugar.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I loved this very much, especially when bought with promo code, its much more affordable.

5efc55c5-e7c8-4eed-b6c1-79d0c54dc692
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

quality and ingredients are good . tastes good .size of the bar is just nice. good amount of protein for any workout

76e9c4aa-dc4c-4df1-9537-2b5870704f67
Posted on Apr 13, 2021

These bars seem to have a perfect amount of sugar and protein to help me avoid hypoglycemic episodes without raising my blood sugar too high and to help keep me full and alert until my next mealtime. The flavor and texture of Clif Builders is some of the best out of all the protein bars I've stocked up on over the months.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

Great product, arrived quickly. Would buy this again. Taste great

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

If you are looking for a tasty filling snack with tons of goodness in every bite! Before or after workouts…

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

Great taste and texture. A bit expensive, but worth it.

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

A love this bar have Nice flavor taste, size its ok and rich ingredient this package