GR

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Although high in sugar, they do allow me to hit my macros. I mostly grab them before long bouldering sessions and they keep me satisfied.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

great proten snack, the taste is rich and tasty the only downside is there is a bit more calories the the normal protein bars, but its worth it.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Not the best flavor. I like Clif bar's but I'm not a fan of this flavor. I would still recommend for the nutrients.

Louise
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

In my opinion these are better than some other protein bars that I’ve tried, but they have a bit of a powdery texture. They are not too sweet. 20 grams of protein per bar is helpful.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Taste wholesome, nutritious ingredients, good quality packaging, snack size decent too

82704952-a802-4b7c-91d6-bb5af12953db
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

this is my all time favorite protein bar. instead of a chocolate bar with no nutritional value, I have this Builders bar and enjoy it just as much as i do other treats.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I'm a runner and Clif have become my favourite protein bars for lots of reasons! They are made of natural ingredients, plant based, have a great taste and are a good size and satisfying after runs so I don't feel hungry again 20 minutes after eating them as I do with other brands that are boast about lower calories or are full of sweeteners.

CLIF makes great bars without using evil sugar alternatives. This makes their bar somewhat high in sugar, but is more natural than a lot of other bars in the market. As body builders or atheletes in general, we'll burn the sugar in no time anyway, so sugar shouldn't be an issue. Some bars use sugar alternatives and those causes GI discomfort as well as other nasty things. These are much more natural for the body. The dry crunchy texture in the middle is nice too. My favorite protein bar brand. Cheers!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Used to purchase these, but stopped about 7 years ago when I found alternatives without soy protein. Loved the flavor, but wish they'd make them with something like pea or hemp protein 💔 I thought by now the company would offer alternatives to a heavily GMO and hormone-menacing crop.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Good quality and taste. great before workout or training and fitness. good package size.