Page 1 - Reviews - Clean & Clear, Dual Action Moisturizer, Salicylic Acid Acne Medication, 4 fl oz (118 ml) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

It’s great on the skin it makes it soft and not greasy it is so perfect for summer it has salicylic acid witch is great for the skin, I started using it today I’m so excited for the results i hope the acne scars will fades away and acne as well, I’m gonna by another one it’s so good I definitely recommend this product I hope it’s not sold out

4faa7cea-7ea3-41b2-a166-76041c5975a3
Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I love clean and clear products and this face moisturizer is good for oily skin where it has watery form and get absorbed quickly by the skin without a residue or shiny finish. But some times i feel like there is no moisture in my face and dry maybe because I have to apply more. Give me thumbs up 👍🏻 👍🏻

76ae2c4a-e387-48d1-9c04-43c3bffcbc7d
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I have pretty oily skin and difirent kind of moisturizers usually clog my skin. But no this! My skin texture is a lot better after I started using it. One pump is enough for me. Moisturizer kind of have prette light sweet scent, but it is not strong. It has a grat quality and quantity for this price.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Since I moved to Japan, I've been suffering from hormonal acne. No local products seem to work for the problem and I have tried other acne fighting products online which never worked. I have oily skin too which makes my acne harder to reduce when wearing a mask in addition. But thanks to this product, I havent been having as many breakouts as before. Of course, make sure you also use a face wash like Neutrogena before apply this product. The combination is a match made in heaven.

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

It’s a magical product for first users of Salicylic acid, especially for people with acne. Very effective worth its price. It gives a cool breeze sensation over your skin. However, you need to be careful not use it too much too many times, it can cause irritation and redness. This is the problem with moisturiser containing more of an exfoliating, cleanser ingredient, salicylic acid is effective but risky for sensitive skin.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I check the ingredients on skin charisma. And its safe for acne, comedo prone skin, also fungal acne. Cheap price. 5% salicylic acid ingredient, help dissolve those sebum. Pls like if its helpful

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

It's really does help with occasional pimple, though I don't think it will make a huge difference with real bad acne. Also, it makes my dry to normal skin a little more dry, but at the same time the whole complexion looking brighter than usual. overall, nice cream to use it when needed, but in a long run it might make your skin really dry

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Gentle cream for moisturizing sensitive skin prone to acne. The package size is great for longer use. The price of the product is acceptable and the quality is satisfactory.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I got it because my son was having acne problems. It has helped clear his skin and also moistures it and makes it soft without making it oily. I really liked the cream and we will continue to order more.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I like this product. It helped clear out my active breakout on face in 1 month use. Very light and no greasy feeling. I have oily/combination skin.