GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
It's pretty good for what it is.

It's pretty good for what it is. No complaints. I used it in salads and for meat marinade. It's got great quality ingredients. No canola or soy bean or sunflower oils. It uses avocado oil and chosen foods are known for their high quality avocado oil as it's been tested by UC Davis.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

First time trying this particular flavour (I have tried other Chosen dressings and have loved them all) This one is no exception. Delicious and only a few ingredients.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

My family was very happy to try this salad dressing. I got a green light to order it again because it was very tasty and handy on the table.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Tasty marinade for chicken breast. I just put the frozen chicken in a bowl with this as marinade. The next day after work it's thawed, soaked up good flavor, and ready for the bbq! Easy peasy

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

It tastes alright for me. I'm not a fan of those types of dressings/Marinade. However, the quality of the ingredients are pretty good.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I usually love all "Chosen" products, but to be honest, this didn't fit my taste. It's too vinegary tasting. Although I love that it's avocado oil based, I'm having a hard time finishing the bottle.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

healthy food and very tasty, good for salad dressing. The package is very good too.

Posted on May 7, 2022

i was in shock with the ingredients! the tase is very refreshing and yummy! recommend

Posted on May 6, 2022

Very good ingredients and love on fresh spinach salad. The taste is zesty and flavorful. Good quality ingredients!