GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 10, 2022
Zippy taste

This tea is zippy and refreshing. It's also quite a pick-me-up sort of tea. I didn't realize it could make sleep more difficult for some of us, but found that out when I drank it close to bed time and was wide awake as if I had had caffeine. Now I know that this is my morning or early afternoon tea, not bedtime tea :)

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

High quality product and tastes great. Beautiful mint and sage flavor. It really smells good too. Love that it’s organic. Would highly recommend this tea, a few friends have tried it with me and they loved it too. Great price for the quality of product it is, incredible value for such a great tea!

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

A full flavor and organic mint too! The Sage which is added to the mint has health benefits and its' caffeine free so I like to drink this in the evening. It helps with digestion too. The amount of herbs are slightly more than most tea bags. It's my new favorite mint tea and the price is fine for the quality.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

It is so amazing taste! I so loved this tea! I am usually drinking caffeine free tea only, and it is hard to find a tea, which was so good

Posted on May 2, 2022

I find many teas that I have don’t have a lot of flavor but this one hit the spot. I do add a little bit of vegan honey and find it has a great taste.price is also good.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Does Sage improve memory and keep memory loss at bay? Unfortunately, it will take quite some time to find out the correct answer from personal experience.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I am a big fan of the peppermint one so I tried this one but it wasn't as flavoured to my liking as expected but the ingredients are still excellent and natural maybe worth a try for the health benefits. Enjoy

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Very tasty and soothing. Great for nighttime and a good blend of mint and herbs.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Excellent mint taste. It’s my favorite tea for all the grate times I need to relax.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Really like this tea, it has a nice minty flavour and perfect after dinner.