GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Reminds me of a fancier York patty.

The mint cream is similar to York patty but the chocolate is very high quality. I keep mine in the fridge! This chocolate does not bloom even after several weeks in the fridge. Very floral sweet dark chocolate smell with a small amount of mint cream. I eat a little square or two after dinner when the mood strikes. Excellent quality. Very cute package. Love the poem. Paid around 3.95 usd.

59784103-4bbc-4459-b772-63cdcb7206a5
5e7149e4-83df-45f6-99af-554b187bc283
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Hmmm this is so good. I love the taste of creamy mint. So this chocolate is just right for me. Size of this brand is always good. The chocolate itself is not too sweet so it balances well with the center filling. I could eat maybe two or three squares easily!

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Bought this as a gift for my sister. She loves mint and told me the mint flavor of this chocolate was delicious. Personally I’m not a fan because I don’t like mint chocolate, but if you like mint flavored things/mint chocolate, then I think this product is worth giving this a try.

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product , it taste good mint is not over healthy ingredient .. I ate it by myself no concern of diet included good size well package recommend it think it is agood candy not sweet and smell choclate I will keep using it and will order it again love it of course it is choclate

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

We purchased this for our daughter who does not include dairy in her diet. Some of the Chocolove bars do not contain dairy, but many of them do so it is always nice to find another one that she can enjoy. Chocolove has a creaminess to the chocolate and this mint is minty, yet not overpowering. Just a delightul addition to the many others that they sell. YUMMY! Definitely recommended if you like mint!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

The taste is very mild, smoothly dark. The mint ingredient is apparent enough, and the texture is not gooey or sappy. The crème middle is thick. Very pleasant and mildly sweet without being cloying. The chocolate component is high-quality for a snacking chocolate bar. The packages of chocolove are always fun because they contain a poem inside.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

The cocoa flavor is rich and delicious and the mint doesn't taste fake or cheap. It's so good, it's way better than cheap junky mint chocolate!

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

The product is amazing... mint filling, but not too much that it overloads the chocolate. The perfect level of dark, smooth chocolate with a minty flavor.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Absolutely delicious! very good valve of taste. good quality chocolate and easy to break into nice chucks. these are the perfect size to eat after dinner!