Page 1 - Reviews - Chicken of the Sea, Infusions Wild Caught Tuna, Lemon & Thyme, 2.8 oz (80 g) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

Pantry staples for me! Canned salmon / tuna makes for a omega 3 boost and are good way to incorporate good fats into your diet. I enjoy them mixed with some avocado and prima ktichen avocado ranch with a generous grind of black pepper. Goes over my low carb toast or wrap, or nice on top of a giant salad too. I make them into fish patties too, combined with an egg, chopped fresh herbs, salt, pepper and some almond flour to bind it together. Please click like if this review helped!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Honestly the portion is pretty small and tastes as I would expect. However the tub design with the disposable fork in the lid is useful for packing as a snack… but overall quite pricey for the amount you get. Paying for convenience I guess!

4978deb9-05e0-42a7-bd2f-74ebcef832c0
b00f7d2f-acf0-479c-a6a7-a2190694719f
9436604b-656a-40f7-ba6d-4d3a33f4e522
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Nice snack/treat or a lunch when paired with crackers and maybe some olives or pickles or carrot & celery sticks. The tuna itself is outstanding. The lemon is great but the thyme is not really needed. A fun way to try new flavors/varieties. Comes with a (kind of heavy duty green) spork. Makes it easy to take to work or on a picknic.

Theresehk
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Tuna tasted good. There is a fork attached to the cover, which is convenient. I mixed the tuna with salad and they went well together

c17880af-184f-484e-944b-1ca0f7c89bf3
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

taste delicious and cheap protein. can eat alone or use as an ingredient of dished. life saver when you got no idea on meal. nice package which contains a spoon.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I added it to salad and thats amazing! Id say the lemon flavour is there and less sour than Id hope, but the fish is amazing and Im rebuying it for sure.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

it has s very good package the composition of it is clear tuna is a good seafood with high protein value the serving size is enough for me however, its package allows us to keep and store in refrigerator

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Lemon and thyme is a pretty versatile flavor. A good amount of protein, i had it with rice/quinoa/lentil blend, would definitely go well in a salad or as a snack with crackers. Great for easy open shelf stable options, i keep in my work bag.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This again surprises me by how good it tastes. I bought all the varieties in this series and some even tasted better, but they are all good.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Great product. Have enjoyed these for some time. They make a tasty high protein lunch. Unfortunately I have had great difficulty of late finding them in my local grocery stores. SO thrilled that iHerb is carrying them.