GR

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I don't particularly care for the tart taste, but then they are for my little kids, and they love the taste, which is all that counts. Nice to find a gummy zinc, since the kids are too little to swallow pills. Quality seems to be good as they don't stick together as many gummies do.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Excellent product! My child's the favourites, definitely will buy again!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I love these and so do my kids! They think they taste great!

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

These are a great way to get kids to take their vitamins. They are delicious and have all the necessary vitamins for toddlers .

Posted on Dec 30, 2020

These are so tasty! My 11 year old daughter said they taste better than most candies! With covid going around, Immunity is what we are looking for! iHerb offers the best vitamins at the best prices with super fast shipping!

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

all of my children, including my picky 3 year old and my teenagers love these. They taste good and I love that they are getting their zinc.

Posted on Oct 4, 2019

My kiddos have just been introduced to the wide world of elementary school germs. Knock on wood, we have stayed free of illness since starting the immunity gummy every day. I can't believe the amount of kids in my son's class that have been out sick. Not us, though!

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

My kids love the taste. I don’t really have a way to know it’s working, but I feel better knowing I’m giving them some immune support. I also feel confident about the quality because it’s kosher

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Kids love then, good dose too

Posted on Jan 9, 2021

Each one of my kids can’t wait each day to take their vitamins. This brand makes taking vitamins easy for moms and kids