GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 22, 2022

I’m extremely acne prone and also have sensitive skin, and it’s hard to find products that both tackle my blemishes and don’t irritate my face. So far, this moisturizer has been perfect. I usually break out when trying new products, but I’ve had literally no pimples while using this. It seems gentle yet great for controlling my oily skin at the same time. I’m considering trying the face wash from this line too because I’ve been so impressed.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Oct 16, 2022
1,226

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

My age is 28 suffering from random acne. I have been using for 2 weeks now I see it is helping my acne and not upsetting my sensitive skin. Not much scent. Quality and size is a good amount, a little goes a long way.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

It cleared up my acne, it's the best moisturizer I've ever tried for my acne prone oily skin. I was close to giving up on my skin, I'm so glad I came across this.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

I love this honestly speaking no cap but wouldn’t recommend if you have

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Great product Highly recommend Wonderful results I’ll definitely purchase again!

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

The scar seems less obvious after using this. Will keep using.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

Products you use often! This is very good quality. Will buy again. Reasonable amount! high value! It can be used regardless of age or gender because of its high frequency of use. This is a very good effect. The effect that it can be a very good supplement if you follow the dosage along with exercise and diet!

Posted on Nov 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Tried it yesterday, it has no smell, the texture is very refreshing, I don’t know the effect yet, I hope it will be effective for acne, overall I am satisfied with it

Posted on Nov 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

I am very, very satisfied with the product, it is easily absorbed and gives a smooth look. It is a pity that the product is not available at the moment