GR

4.7
Jay-Smith
Posted on May 29, 2022
1,058

Amazing. This cleanser is so great! I haven't noticed anything significantly different about the new formula compared to the old one, it has very little fragrance and makes my skin feel very clean and fresh! I use it twice a day and I will never use a different cleanser! It's very gentle on my skin, but it still cleanses well without stripping and drying my skin out to much. Doesn't smell like much which I appreciate, has a nice consistency and lathers easily. Overall it's a great and I have no complaints.

2cce6f93-7fc5-45b9-a39f-add5acea202c
Posted on May 18, 2022

I purchased this cleanser for my 10 yr old son who suffers from eczema and keratosis pilaris on his face and body. I was previously buying the Cetaphil cleanser but I went cruelty free a year ago and was looking for an alternative and I found it! This is a foam cleanser, which is gentle enough to use twice a day on his very delicate skin. It is perfect for removing daily grime and sunscreen but not effective at removing makeup (I had to try it myself). I love that it's a large bottle and and the price was great, but the only thing I don't like is the pump. It pushes down and doesn't spring back up. Small complaint but something to keep in mind. All in all the cleanser works great for what I needed, great quality, SCENT free and CRUELTY Free! I love it.

e979d623-8eb2-4fb9-98a2-cd66f75db325
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

It is my favorite facial cleanser) I’ve ordered it for the third time and will continue to do it and to use it in future. The quality is great, it is so gentle to your skin. My face skin is very sensitive but this product fits me perfectly. The size is great also, it is big enough for everyday, twice per day use.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
1,406

Posted on Feb 13, 2022
1,349

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

First time ordering from here. Shipping was fast and the package came in great condition. Product was good quality ,the bottle size was good not too small and not too big. I have sensitive skin so this product works really well for me it's very gentle . It's a good combination with the facial lotion of the same company, moisturize my skin really well. I use it to cleance my face in the morning and when im going to sleep. Benefit it makes your face feel fresh and it looks bright. I'm 23 years old still new to skincare ,have so much to learn for my age hahaha.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I've switched to this from Cerave. This is gentle enough for my eczema-prone skin, and it cleanses properly without drying me out. I don't have to do an extra step to wash my sunscreen off, and I haven't broken out.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I've been looking for cruelty free versions of my go to skincare products recently, and came across this Ceramedx cleanser. I'll most likely buy it again, as it's exactly what I was looking for (gentle, vegan, contains good ingredients, works well for my normal/dry skin) but it's not very cost effective - as I need to use about 5 pumps to wash my face properly.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I am repurchasing because I really liked it the first time. It comes out foaming and I usually have to do two cleanses to feel clean, but it’s not much trouble for me. It feels a little drying after but that’s because I cleanse twice and I like having the clean feel on my face. Besides I moisturize right after so it’s not a big deal. The bottle lasted me like 5-6 months the first time. It’s a super gentle cleansing cleanser so I wouldn’t say it caused any acne problems I had. I’d say this cleanser is worth it considering it’s only like 13 bucks (I think) for 8oz. It feels really nice on the skin but that’s because I like foaming cleansers. It’s cruelty free and pretty affordable so that’s a win. I don’t think it has any harmful ingredients either so people with sensitive skin might like it. The only “complaint” I have is that sometimes the pump takes a while to dispense for whatever reason. I haven’t had that problem with my new bottle so maybe it was just my old one. But then again that’s not really a problem, the cleanser itself is great and got the job done.