GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 24, 2022
Convenient iced tea

All of the Celestial Seasonings iced tea bags are good and very convenient. I just brew a couple of bags in a large Mason jar. I did prefer the variety with chicory (because it was richer in taste and also not caffeinated). Unfortunately, that variety has been discontinued. This is a good substitute, if you don't mind caffeine.

This tea tastes light and very refreshing! By saying light, I use 3 teabags for approx. 700ml water, the tea is light and a very slight taste of lemon, if you are someone who like strong tea, you might need to add more teabags. I usually soaked the teabags cold water, keep it in the fridge for several hours and enjoy it with a slice of fresh lemon, very refreshing, it will be good for summer. I bought it at discount prices, budget friendly.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Awesome stuff. I add 6 bags to a 1 liter pitcher of cold water for about 5 hours in the refrigerator and it's perfect. Tastes of Black tea with the hint of an aftertaste of lemon . Very refreshing.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Good taste with reasonable price. I normally add 2 bags to 500 ml hot water then put it to the fridge and wait for an hour.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Reasonable price! Suggested to immerse in warm or hot water for awhile then put in the fridge. Nice drink during summer. Can add lemon slices with the drink

Posted on May 27, 2022

This is my favorite cold brew ice tea - the mixture of lemon and tea is divine

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

very good for replacing sweetened soft drink! we use this in iced water

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

first try cold brews tea, very easy to have a cold tea. i love it

Posted on Oct 11, 2022