GR

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Kids love the taste and the price is very good

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Handy for traveling because otherwise I use the childrens raw liquid which needs refrigeration. I don’t like vitamin c that is ascorbic acid

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

Decided to try this because we prefer a lower dose of Vitamin C. The serving size is 2 tablets for 100 mg of Vitamin C so there is some flexibility as to how much one can at each time. The formula and source of Vitamin C is also appealing.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

The ingredients are natural , better For young kids

Posted on Mar 12, 2021

Yummy vitamin c. Our entire family takes this.

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

Children loked the taste and texture.

Posted on Jun 4, 2021

Great product

Posted on Feb 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I order this vitamin for my daughter during the period of illness and, in general, during the period of exacerbation of acute respiratory viral infections. Delicious in taste, the child eats with pleasure. Funny figurines increase interest. Recommend

34287320-d025-4e87-9a1e-58a06d3ec8dd
Posted on Sep 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

Once my children started taking vitamin C regularly, colds were short-lived. It's worth rotating. I give it to those at least for a week and take a day off. It has made a difference in terms of absorption. It may be a myth, but I prefer to unaccustom the body for a day and then activate it again.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I asked for it for my 11-year-old son to raise immunity, and its taste is very acceptable, and its advantage is that it is a vitamin C complex from a natural source. Acerola without ascorbic acid. Its quality is excellent.