GR
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I am unable to purchase this in Australia. As a familly we all regularly use iherb and I discovered this hair milk. I love it. No stickiness or weight. Just leaves your hair soft and holds the natural curls without having that look of it being held with product. Good size bottles so good value for money. I put it in my hair while it's wet from ther shower, wrap it in a towel then when its dried off a bit, remove the towel and fluff the curls a bit. Thats it.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I first used this when I lived in America and I haven’t found a product that works as well as this one does. It takes a little bit of experimentation to work out how much product to use. I have fine, curly hair and I find that if I put too much product in, my hair looks greasy. When I put less product in, my hair looks nice and frizz free.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Great product. I will buy again. I use it for my kid and myself.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Very good quality!!! Good for sensitive scalp.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

In principle, it is good. It is suitable for very thick hair. Light hair will be lumpy and felt. The best is a lighter cream or serum

Posted on Oct 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

The smell isn't pleasant and it didn't work for my hair either.