GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Amazing conditioner for very dry curly hair. It gives a lot of moisturizing and shines my hair. I'm in love with the scent of this conditioner and it stays in my hair for a long. The package is comfortable to use and the size is great. I use it in combination with leave-in from the same series and it's also an amazing quality product!

Quality hair food. Brings health and shine Package size is a generous amount Only need to use a small amount for my fine hair Lovely scent

0db0c2e6-621c-411c-bbd1-8a0829aa7d1c
Posted on Dec 4, 2022

works well in combination with the shampoo and the creme of the same series. but the star is the shampoo. Overall I am very satisfied with the purchase. All three products have a thick consistency and are concentrated therefore, you need a small amount. The size of 375ml is pretty decent. The scent is very mild. The packaging is convenient.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Found out recently my husband started using this conditioner on his hair because he "likes how good it makes his hair feel". Haa, it won't be lasting as long as I'd like in this household but I highly recommend it.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

This is my first Carol’s Daughter purchase, and I’m looking forward to trying the rest of the line. It has a nice, subtle scent and leaves my hair feeling soft and strong

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

It has a strong scent, the size is big, can be used as a conditioner and mask. Ingredients and quality wise It does have dimethicone, but other than that i dont think there was something else in the ingredients against the curly girl conditions. My hair did come softer at the end though my hair was moisturized, but honestly it didn’t make much of a difference.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

good quality and size perfect daily use nice scent

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Adooooore this product 😍😍😍 Very suitable for the curly hair.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Amazing hair conditioner makes hair shine, soft and the smell beautiful.. I like it

Posted on Mar 31, 2022