GR
4.4

4.4
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I love to put this mask in the evening when I come home after a long day. It’s an amazing mask and I love it’s result on my skin

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Great product and brand and would recommend to friends and family

Auto-translated from Arabic

One of the best things I have bought is to relieve dry eyes, heat it in the microwave for 40 seconds, my eyes are moisturized and feel warm, and its heavy size helps me relax and fall asleep quickly. Until the baby Mattji has his head, I have not tried putting it in the refrigerator as a cold compress, useful and comfortable. I would recommend it

1331f2c1-c1c5-4ea3-aa92-df1663dc806a
feea0ee7-4b4a-40b1-aac7-acfa1714f05c
Posted on May 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Very excellent. I recommend it. I took it on the advice of an ophthalmologist. It helps in treating dry eyes. It is really excellent as a hot compress for dryness. I put it in the microwave for a few seconds. It heats up and I use it twice a day.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
1,229
Auto-translated from Arabic

A more than nice product, it smells beautiful and its quality is high, the way to use it is very easy, the size is suitable for my age, a beautiful package, the benefit is an excellent formula that suits sensitive skin, I will repeat its purchase, I have no fears of using it 😍😍😍

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The CP value is very high, and it can be reused without the need for disposable warm eye masks. Ice and hot compresses can be used. It is a small gift suitable for personal use.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Good, thick in size, but very light and smells nice, not strong

53fe4ffc-a931-4c2f-a476-4473eb663798
Posted on Apr 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Nice product was used once. Good product.