GR

Based on 1,531 Ratings
1,116
curlywavyangie
Posted on Apr 16, 2022
Great value and size for travel!

I’ve been wanting to try this curl activator for a while so this 89ml size was perfect and also a good size for travel! Scent: like pina colada - pineapple and coconut. Sweet but not overwhelming, doesn’t linger. Use: raked the curl activator through clean, wet hair. Followed with gel, scrunched then diffuser dried. Very moisturizing and I think it also enhanced my curl pattern. I have wavy/curly hair. My hair looked good for 3-4 days without a refresh! I only needed a small amount so I think this size will last me a while, but I think I will be repurchasing! Loved it. Please thumbs up if this was helpful.

40ed2be9-4e2b-4fce-8667-2a0ba1ff511a
6023cab6-1397-4181-844c-84206865db8b
ce2aa74a-a6dc-48ea-b0ca-9e0e7099db2e

The first time I used it, the smell was strange, I found the coconut smell strong, But then I got used to it, the hair smells great! The cream is incorporated so you have to be careful with the amount, if your hair is thin it will weigh you down! I use very little, but it's wonderful! In Brazil we don't have this product, I bought it to test and I liked it! The shipping was a little expensive, but it arrived very fast in my case in Rio de Janeiro! Like if the comment helped you! 🙏💖

01b6990e-88f3-4ad7-996b-a2fc8b1c65a0
7c87dbd5-6d9b-451e-9249-dd16f3d2cd5e
12459c7f-74af-42d1-b7fb-c67ad040b051
4044bea6-146c-4c9d-9c77-9d14ed61c406
ce6630ad-3215-456d-9c15-fb5530b2d26d
Posted on May 7, 2022

This product works great for my type 2 curls. It is light and does not weigh my hair down. I previously tried Cantu curling cream but it was too heavy for my hair, but this one is just right. This product smells smazing. It has a refreshing coconut / pina colada scent. It leaves my hair with defined, soft curls. The bottle is a big size so I think it will last a while.

155ec1b0-f359-47a2-9c81-23c74fb1ac63
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I have fine curly hair and this can be too heavy for this type of hair. But since few years I found this activator to be the best for me, if used in small amount, like 1-2 cm of cream, rubbed well on my palms, than applied on my curls length. Before, I had a big bottle, but I prefer to have the small one. It's suitable for travels and from this 89 ml bottle I will have product for about 4-6 months. I will buy it again, each time I will finish. On Yuka app it has an average score of 47/100, so it is almost to the green side. The only bad ingredient in it is phenoxyethanol which is a potential endocrine disruptor, potential allergen and irritant. But I can live with it. I use it just once a week. I recommend it!

fb58782e-e9ae-49e9-9a44-f35246573bac
78740e8d-5ad6-4121-904d-9e0d8bf815fe
1b14074a-0015-4bef-8652-b409244995e3
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

have nice scent . in my opinion i would prefer to apply it on a damp hair rather than the dry ! cause i feel it will left sandy look! make the hair soft and shine i like it , nice price with a good quality . the ingredients so safe! so recommended .. i take the 355 ml

a1f57114-2c7b-4fd8-a6ed-d2a418dcf5c2
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I have curly hair so i used to apply mielle's leave in but the scent was too strong to handle for me, so i got this cantu moisturizing cream. I was hesitated whether to try anything from cantu on my hair because u heard alot of negative feedback about it but everbody has different hair so maybe it didn't work for some people yet it did go well for others, so i wanted to give it a shot. The size of the bottle would last 5 - 6 months which is great, has a light pleasant coconut scent. I used it after shower, the texture is thick so i recommend to use it when your hair is wet and apply 2 to 3 pumps because it spreads well through hair. I like how moisturized my curls are also the smell sets on hair which is nice. I do recommend❣

30df2e6c-9448-4225-8073-d5b792bc9ea7
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

It is really thick, so remember to emulsify heaps and ensure hair is wet enough to spread it through the volume, but overall it’s quite hydrating and moisturizing. The packaging was a bit dodge but not much spillage so I was ok. It’s a big bottle though so good size, will last you long. Has some hold, so my hair was quite naturally curly pre gel. I used only coin size on all sections and that was sufficient. All cantu products have a good smell

0cdcc142-e3fd-4013-9525-540b1a6e4cba
4de805bc-cce2-44dd-a42c-ae80f1d5beb2
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

My hair loves this curl activator. It leaves my hair soft, defined and full of pump. The travel size is so convenient and the bottle is really cute. I can bring it everywhere with me, specially when I am traveling out of the city to different weather and humidity. Smells amazing.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Really brought out those curls from my usually wavy hair! The smell is amazing, if you are a fan of coconut and tropical fragrances. A little goes a long way, when applied and distributed evenly to wet hair. This natural product in such a generously sized bottle will for sure become a repeater for me!

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Scent is very nice good quality, small in size, package is great benefits hair it’s composition makes your scalp feel soft good for sensitive hair moisturizer good use and all ages ingredients hemp good diet improvement great supplements concern taste bitter fish omega cholesterol inflammation heart gentle frequency Great

4d7d5b32-7735-4ba7-8ea1-2215b929f69e