GR
4.9

4.9
HANNATHECREW
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This is a new product from California Gold Nutrition, so you have a great opportunity to get it on a trial price. I am a HUUUGE kombucha lover so was so happy to see this one. Really good quality ingredients, the taste is really nice, maybe slightly more sour than I expected. It’s incredibly good for your gut health and digestion

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I've tried kombucha before but never in a powder form and I must say it taste great! My main concern was digestion, mainly constipation so I was looking for a quality supplement with an ingredient that would benefit my gut with the microbiome. The package is perfect size and will last you several weeks.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Haven't expected to much of it but the result is surprisingly good and refreshing and indeed tastes like kombucha. Will order in more tasted

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

If you are a fan of Kombucha drink. This should be your next purchase from iherb. Also, is -50% off so now it's your chance to try it. I really liked the light taste of ginger and lemon!

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

i am beyond pleased with the quality of this product! i have tried to make my own kombucha before and failed, twice, so this is a very convenient product to use instead. will continue to purchase :)

Posted on Nov 4, 2022
1,312

It's new product from CFG, at trial price. It's kombucha with ginger and lemon to make the drink more flavored. I have digestive problem sometimes, I know kombucha can help with it. Looking forward to its positive results.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

amazing way to have as much cheap and quality kombucha as possible! this is such a good deal

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Great product, would recommend trying this out , good for bones health

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

It is a good brand, a very high-quality drink. The lemon and ginger taste very good and greatly improved my gastrointestinal problems.