Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, SPORT - Whey Protein Isolate, 1 lb, 16 oz (454 g) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

First of all the unflavored version is the cheapest one cuz U get more and U can mix it with whatever and add your favorite flavor like cacao, vanilla and dried dates, strawberry etc . Moreover it’s very easy to dissolve U don’t even have to use a shaker, it’s enough to stir with a spoon, it’s creamy. Now let’s see the compounds- so we truly get 100% whey ISOLATE no concentrate; and it’s free from rBST which is a synthetic somatropin (hormone) that is banned in EU and Canada and Argentina (thumbs UP). From now on I will buy California Gold Nutrition,100% Whey Protein Isolate, Unflavored- It's affordable, 100% Whey Isolate, local bovine milk, free from additives and from now on it's #1 Whey Isolat protein on my list. (...and I it's better then all the brand 've tried before for years) Cheers

1a4af5d5-a33a-4a55-b97d-f242ce18352d
793d124e-5078-4db9-8ba3-3532384e120d
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I was trying this product for the first time. And this is what I OBSERVED. As this is Unflavored, it would be difficult for consumption. But believe me...this is against that condition. I just feel like drinking water when I take this. Also the flavored and the unflavored calories are different which is a good for your body protien and body fitness. The quality superb. A very good supplement. Overall I am enjoying this new product now.

c970efbf-d546-4c01-890e-b051b6f4690f
Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I've been looking for protein drinks and this so far has a good taste. I like it also because like other expensive brands, this whey protein contains lots of amino acids which are great for repairing muscle tissue, reducing tissue damage, gaining and maintaining muscle mass, and even improving endurance. A must try!

e3fab133-c7ce-4cc9-a39e-276de5908bd2
Posted on Jul 24, 2021

Now it is my favorite protein powder, I always go low on calories when it comes to drinks. This is not completely unflavored, even mixing up with water it makes sort of a marshmallow taste and fluffyness to my shakes. 27g protein for this flavor is amazing, add some cocoa powder or anything you like, you will get even better taste for slight calories raise.

8cdc6f86-eb83-4a04-8fb5-ded21e3852a1
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

The powder dissolves completely. Its taste and smell are clear - whey. If you have ever drunk or smelled ordinary whey from cottage cheese, the same one, greenish color and specific taste, this protein looks like it almost like two drops of water. Maybe someone doesn't like this taste, and I'm just thrilled with it. All the complaints that he has on Ayherb come down to taste. I would simply advise such people to take flavored protein. There is no indication of an amino acid profile on the pack, but this is not surprising. With microfiltration technology, and here also membrane, amino acids decompose and their derivatives remain. So peptides and albumins are already in the composition here. I would like to draw your attention to the fact that these forms of proteins can cause allergies, so take a small bucket for testing first. Who would I recommend this protein to? Anyone who uses proteins as food substitutes respects isolates and does not like sweet flavors. And of course, for those who do not cause allergies, and this, as you know, can do any food product.

a5b442b0-e426-43f2-b202-c61d43e4e43d
Posted on May 31, 2022

In prots-better taste is no taste)). I've bought it for my anemia. If you've got low iron tests- check protein in blood. If it's lower 70- start with this bottle. But don't mix it with iron, 4-5 hours break between. With peace and love for the visitors of this site - from me and white Bo ))).

1e1d33c4-49f8-436c-a3e5-9efda742323f
Posted on May 15, 2022

this whey protein has a good quality it’s ingredients are pure and the size is good the package is practical for every workout I use it as a protein supplement with 1 banana and some nuts I add to them Greek yogurt , it taste so delicious the best fitness drink ever

a60d3376-8f96-44f0-8066-83c0b6844ba9
Posted on May 12, 2022

Very high quality product, qulity ingredients (low lactose), good taste (it is vanil and not dominant, so I can add it to tasty shakes I make), I feel full after I drink my shake with this protein, and it is great size, it is enough for long time using (I use it mostly once every second day), I use it because my special anticandidose diet and it helps me to fill my weekly protein supplement. I recommend this product! Definitely will buy more.

fb258226-6518-4061-8ac6-6c6969438461
Posted on May 9, 2022

I was having urticaria from another brand that had recently changed its formulation and added in other ingredients. Found this by California Gold Nutrition - unflavored and only has TWO ingredients (Whey Protein Isolate, Sunflower lecithin). Each serving of 120 calories is made up of 108 calories from protein isolate - that’s 90% - free from additives and artificial sweeteners. Happily - I have no more rashes and itch with the switch to this tub. Highly recommended if you are sensitive to additives, artificial sweeteners, flavorings, food colorings.

119d3ed4-4849-4913-b92d-f9e3232a8dd6
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This is my go to protein shake from now on. The texture is amazing and it dissolves quickly. It’s definitely way better than all the protein powders I’ve had in my life! I can’t feel any flavor and it doesn’t have the aftertaste that other flavors cause. I’m mixing it with smoothies and bakes.

eef821b7-03b4-4179-85a6-5625d9b3caee