GR

Based on 21,409 Ratings
18,557
2,268
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I learnt from my friend about this product, vitamin C as an ascorbic acid to improve my body immune system. I bought the same product but with 1000 mg which I think it is too high dose for me consider other than Vitamin C, I also consume other supplement like collagen, D3, fish oil, Biotin. Thus I reduce the amount to 500 mg and to take it daily. I can feel I am healthier, no more sinus problem every morning after wake up from bed. The best antioxidant supplement for me.

dda5c767-cc1c-4c60-803e-2e2b522c7e47

Hi everyone ☺ Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues. It's involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the proper functioning of the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth. Conserning me, I consume this product with collagen, to supoort my bones Moreover, it helps me in the period of COVID19 to avoid illnesses So, I'm happy and can recommend you the vitamin;)

97e539a7-8785-4a5d-b3c0-6dded1a2bda7
f28ef043-5a3a-4b5a-aaf2-2397b5d2990f
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
1,200

This is not the first time I order Vitamin C from this eminent manufacturer, and I can recommend them with confidence. Qualitatively made from natural raw materials without GMOs. Big advantageous packaging, enough for a long period of use. Quality tested by thousands of users. There is an effect from the reception. It is better to take on the recommendation of a doctor, as effectiveness may be individualized.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Have been taking the Vit C more than a month and I feel that it has helped to maintain my immune system well. I take 1 capsule twice a day together with my cod liver oil supplements. I like to take smaller 500mg instead of 1000mg for better absorption. Good quality at a very affordable price!

d9499741-8ac3-4340-8ba6-e57952541b34
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

i consume everyday and the quality is fit my daily the size of the capsule is small so easy to take and swallow the ingredients composition is enough for daily i take more like 1000 mg if needed of course to get immune booster while ill not much acidity and hurt your stomach very nice for antioxidant

f33062cc-914d-4558-b729-540e5ceee0fa
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This is a great quality vitamin C and the size of the bottle is great as well. 240 capsules last you a long time! They are an effective antioxidant and help your immune system. This product does not have a strong taste and it is gentle on the stomach. I recommend them.

d73e6b11-39f4-4f3b-8014-1d53d74cf081
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

This is my favourite friend when purchasing vitamin C the quality is good and also the size I first bought the smaller bottle and when I saw remarkable results towards my body I decided to buy the bigger one. It does not leave negative effect or so it does not upset my stomach

8eb4646d-1a5e-4f9a-ad08-5029fabe5a93
1c55826a-a2c8-462f-bc25-e2c972841c92
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Bought it since it was quite cheap. The size is quite big but still easy to swallow. Vitamin C is good for antioxidant and boosts immunity so I usually take one everyday. Overall good quality and ingredients. I opt for smaller 500 mg because it's less potent and I usually took a multivitamin in the morning and took this one after lunch/in the afternoon.

a242335e-f606-421a-9ede-dd04869bc7c3
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I have difficulty in swallowing pills, however Gold C vitamins are easy to swallow. Vitamin C for this brand comes in 500mg and 1000mg, on normal day, I will take 500mg but if I'm under the weather, I will take 1000mg. It does boost my immune system and it comes with affordable price. Definitely will buy again. Thank you

588da934-8f56-46d2-bca4-d5b846b410c9
f89d4be6-e88a-475f-8519-a9a325dfcea9
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I'm a fit girl and always try to take some Vitamin C for wintertime because it's always needed! Due to it's ingredients, it helps the immune system function smoothly, so having sufficient levels in your body may help you fight the virus if you get sick. The quality is great that's why I take these every year! The package is big enough, the dosage and size of pills makes them easy to swallow without any unpleasant taste. Of course, first of all the biggest effects are the recovery of the deficiency of the vitamins and antioxidants during winter time. THUMBS UP if you like my review! Thank you!!!

3b7621d2-5c7f-432b-a137-60407ecf6763