GR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Mar 11, 2022
Such a steal for the price

Maybe we just pay way more for cinnamon than folks in America do, but cinnamon is pricey here where we live, and GOOD cinnamon is hard to come by and pricey when you do. I was so pleasantly surprised to find that this cinnamon is so good! Can't tell the difference between Ceylon cinnamon and this one, so we are very happy with it.

Yum! love this cinnamon. Very high quality and perfect for smoothies, oatmeal, baking, even adding a dash to coffee is brilliant. Try a dash warmed up with some coconut milk, raw cocoa powder and a little honey if you like it sweet plus a touch of black pepper and turmeric for a hit of antioxidants that is also a great bed time snack.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

The ingredient is just organic cinnamon and nothing else. It tastes great and the benefit of cinnamon is overwhelming. I take it mainly to add flavor to my oats and as a GDA. The package was bigger in size than I expected. This will last for over three months. I recommend this as it is one of the best quality cinnamon out there.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Have bought this big size package to use in my gingerbread recipe. I prefer to use cassia namely, for it has stronger smell then Ceylon cinnamon and the toxic components in the composition are ruined by the heat, so I have no reason to worry about my health. Good deal.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

The best tasting cinnamon I've ever had. Im sure it will make my baked goods amazing. I highly reccomend it ! It seems to be high quality.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Nice tasting cinnamon and a good amount of it! I keep it in the fridge to preserve freshness as it will last for a while!

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Lovey vital tasty cinnamon. Having such a big supply has me using much more of it in my drinks etc - and why not?! - it's delicious, and nutritious!

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

At half price this is a great bargain, and it is really good quality. Large bottle will last ages. useful for sweet and savoury dishes.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I use a lot of cinnamon in baking and my oatmeal so I really appreciate the size of this container. I actually bought two! Great quality, definitely one of the best I have tried.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
1,511

Strong smell of cinnamon, quality composition. The quantity is large, so I split it with a friend. I add a little to the coffee, but in addition I make a drink with turmeric, black pepper and milk. I recommend.