GR

Posted on May 26, 2022
Good product!

Have been using for about 4 years. Bought for my parents in their 60s. My parents are less fatigue and their brain seems faster. When I teach them about using iphone, apps, and etc, they seems to learn faster than before. So far my parents do not have heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and other aging ailments. They also took fish oil, vitamin c and glucosamine 👍✨

0de03721-ef14-472f-adcc-987b391370d4
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I bought this for my mother and husband. My mum took this for her heart. She felt more energise after taking the product. She usually took it before she goes for her mahjong playing session as safety net for her heart! The best part, the pill is super tiny and it helps a lot! Very easy to swallow.

3a86b842-d579-46a7-bcb4-121ef86db946
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

This vitamin is the best supplement that has been in front of me for a very long time. I have tried many natural supplements with no joy. They have either done nothing for my body or they were so expensive, or both. This vitamin is worth every penny and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to improve their health and contentment with life.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I had been taking this vitamin for about a month and could already notice a difference in my mood. I was more energetic during the day, more productive in my work, and overall felt better about myself. My immune system also seems to be stronger and I haven't been sick at all!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I tried the CALIFORNIA GOLD NUTRITION COQ10 100mg quite some time back. They really worked wonders with me and I never looked back. I still use them and in fact I just got another order last week. To me the they are TOP QUALITY and I strongly recommend them. Ingredients must be of great quality otherwise we do not get the effect we are getting from this excellent product

565d85ba-8418-4993-b4ac-89f2514ae70f
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

well, obviously I'm not a doctor but I took this with my doctor's recommendation, and i love the fact that my doctor's way of working and my position based on the natural ingredient aligned well. but make sure to have taken the needed analysis ;) peace ✌️🕊️

bcb38130-c149-4cd0-b700-28b03c5a505e
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

It was the first time I take CoQ10. My OBGYN prescribed me this before pregnancy. Then I researched it in the internet that CoQ10 may increase the fertility. It is good to be known that this California Gold Nutrition CoQ10 has Ubiquinone, not the more efficient formula of CoQ10 Ubiquinol. Ubiquinone is cheaper but has also a good effect on health. After the age of 25, people start get older, the collagen in the body decreases every single year, so a combination of CoQ10, Hydrolysed Collagen, Glutathione and other antioxidants will help the body to defeat the oxidative stress. The capsules in this supplement is not big. Really nice quality compared to the price.

This GREAT for daily energy! Once in the morning with my other herbs & vitamins, with a second one in the afternoon for a nice energy 'pick-me-up'. Going out in the evening?...have another to help 'keep your eyes open'. Won't keep you up when you go to sleep either.Great product...great price...great quality.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This product really works! After 3 months of use I felt a significant improvement in my disposition to perform physical and mental tasks, my pain related to a degenerative process in the cartilages also reduced a lot! This supplement is made up of excellent quality ingredients and the capsules are easy to swallow and have a pleasant taste!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I am not sure what is better for my heart, taking this or saving money!!! Friends, I am happy that I found the CGN CoQ10 and gave them a try. I 1st became interested in CoQ10 for the heart-healthy properties and the antioxidant support. I am on statins now, so it is even more important. I 1st tried a similar 100mg price-point brand from one of the warehouse clubs but "upgraded" to the "red-label" Ubiquinol brand because it was free of soy and supposedly more bio-available even though it was almost 4 times the price. Even not on special California Gold Nutrition CoQ10 is a super good value. Ubiquinol may yield slightly higher CoQ levels, however I can take the CGN CoQ10 an extra time during the day and still save well more than half. The CGN CoQ10 softgels are even smaller than the name-brand Ubiquinol I was taking. No complaints here, I think these will remain in my regimen for a long time. Give them a try. Your heart AND your wallet will thank you.