GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

No dramatic results from this kind of supplement, but good quality ingredient that I believe supports long term health as we age. I combine with other omega 3s and oil based antioxidants for better absorption— benefits your heart, skin, hair, reduces inflammation and cholesterol. No taste, no problem with the packaging.

For someone on a tight budget, it's a bit pricey, but I don't mind because I know the product works. Anti-inflammatory medicines provide temporary relief, but they upset my stomach and have negative side effects. I'd rather use a natural approach. I didn't see any difference in abdominal fat. I'm still not sure how fish oil helps with belly fat, but it seems to work differently for everyone.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I have been looking for a full spectrum Omega product for a long time. This plankton oil is naturally loaded with nutrients and contains more Omega 3 types than fish oil. It also contains natural Astaxanthin. Clinical studies show that we can take 4 capsules a day for better results. This is a unique product. Thank you IHerb!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022
1,514

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

It has omega 3s with Astaxanthin. It is a good buy. Astaxanthin alone can be expensive. It is a good option to benefit it's goodness with omega-3s.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Great quality alternative for omega 3 supplement. The best advantage is you don't have to take a lot of capsules to get your dose of omega 3. There is no side effect of acidity in my stomach either.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I'm very please with this calanus oil. The price is great. For an omega there is no fishy taste. I'm happy that I found this product and at a great price!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Calanus oil seems to have increased my overall energy level, but the effect is subtle. This is but one of several supplements I take. so gauging exact effects is difficult. More a help than a hindrance. It is, I understand, an excellent source of Omega-3.

Posted on May 3, 2022

It supposed to help with high cholesterol and improve Omega-3 levels. Don't see any positive results yet, but don't see anything negative. HDL cholesterol went up a few points but not dramatically

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

« This omega-3 product is really promising…nutrients from down in the food chain are naturally pure and have a good sustainability. I really like that iHerb hasn’t removed anything from the oil, so you get everything from the zooplankton. The product looks really nice and I experience less reflux than with fish oil I used previously.”