GR

Posted on Mar 21, 2022
Great for diabetes

Though most people use it for immunity strengthening, i have bought this after i heard it is really good for diabetic people. My mom has been using it and it helps her keep her sugar levels on track. I have never been disappointed by this iherb brand, i get almost all my supplements from them. Please make sure you are not allergic before use!! If my comment has been helpful to you please vote :)

23e7d4ee-3e8b-4793-900f-385f454bd1ff

2fd35d56-4e1d-40e2-b1be-fcc72ebd1116
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I've been using this product for over a year (and I test it regularly) and it's worked wonderfully. It's helped my immune system, stamina and stamina, energy, mood and well-being more than any other supplement that I have ever taken. The quality of the product is great, the price is awesome, and there are several other supplements that are much cheaper

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I've been using this Vitamin for about 3 months. I am hooked on it. It makes me feel energetic, and helps me to focus better at work. I like how the packet is compact, easy to use and gives a good portion of ingredients...I haven't noticed any side effects thus far, and my energy level is high.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I like that this vitamin is not only a diet supplement, it works as a whole-body nutritional supplement. I can feel it's effect in the next 24 hours. Before, I was getting side effects of food poisoning for about 4 days every other week. I've used this vitamin for more than 2 weeks now and haven't had any side effects at all. It also

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I've been using this food supplement for a couple of years now, and I honestly cannot say enough good things about it. I feel like it has really helped me maintain my energy levels, improve my mood, and maintain my overall health. The bottle itself holds HALF of the bottle's weight, so that's definitely a plus!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I was doing my own online research and I discovered a product called "this vitamin". At first I thought that it is great, but after a few months, I realized that this product is actually very very good. It not only helps you to stay healthy, but also has the power to improve your quality of life in many ways.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I've tried dozens of supplements and had some good results, but couldn't find any that worked well for my combination. I was having a lot of problems with low energy and the ability to concentrate, so I started taking this vitamin. It works like a charm, it helps me focus on what I'm doing and increase my energy and concentration. It also helps me feel better