Page 1 - Reviews - Cafe Altura, Organic Coffee, House Blend, Ground, Dark Roast, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I love this coffee. I personally use one heaping scoop to make a full pot. I switched back to regular coffee for a bit and my stomach didn't like it. This coffee is easy on my stomach and tastes great!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Mixed feelings about this coffee. I was looking for organic coffee, and this was the cheapest. I don't hate the taste, but I don't love it. Also, it doesn't have that "kick" that I want from a cup of coffee. Sorry, but I went back to my non-organic instant.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I dripping it and mixed with soy milk and the taste still strong with great smell. I will purchase again.

69f6669e-0582-4021-ba39-6a0b4397a7b8
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Organic!. good quality tastes good too. i like this one

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Yummy coffee that gets me up in the morning. Organic is the way to go.

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

closes well so it keeps the coffee fresh and strong

ANGELA
Posted on Jun 6, 2021

Who doesn't love the smell and taste of great, organic coffee?! Sure, I love my 'SB' (you know, haha), but you can't beat a nice, organic cuppa to kill that craving and give you a rev. Excellent coffee; sure to please.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Nowhere in the product description does it mention the need for a filter. I bought this under the assumption that it was similar to freeze dry coffee, just needing hot water. It doesn’t mention needing a filter on the packaging or preparation instructions either. Disappointed.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

It’s ok to drink this coffee habitually. Nothing special. But not my flavour. I am quite keen on drinking coffee.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

good coffee well packed- nice aroma and taste