GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

This is the 4th pack I have used on my baby. it has a very mild fragrance and the ingredients work really well on my baby. I have been using this on my girl since she was born.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Burt's bees is one of my favorite natural, organic product for babies. This lotion really softens and moisturizes the skin. Even adults can use this.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Really nice baby lotion with a light honey scent. the ingredients are really great and natural, I feel comfortable to use it for my baby!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Love this lotion, it does not leave a sticky residue after application. Smells mild and not overpowering. I incorporate this lotion now in my toddler's bedtime routine.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Love the scent of this lotion. Reminiscent of honey. The lotion doesnt absorb easily into skin, takes a few rubs to be fully absorbed. It seems to be gentle enough for my kids.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Kid loves it in dry season. Adequate moisture and easy to absorb. No strong scent. Trustworthy brand, ingredients and quality.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Great product and trusted brand will be repurchasing again in the future

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Great products. I buy from iHerb always. Good AS usal

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

My girl loved the smell. After applying for a week, her skins feels radiant. Nice.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

It smells great I tell you. Of course it did moisturize my skin very well. I think I will buy it again.