GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 29, 2022
20,369

These nasal strips are amazing! They really help to keep my nostrils clear and open during the night, which has been a huge help for me. I can definitely say that these have improved my quality of sleep significantly. At first, I could not imagine, how something that you only stick on your nose may work. But as soon I did - I noticed my nostrils opened up drastically. Even my Face id refused to recognise my face with them, haha.

7fed01c2-a62e-4088-a3a4-f58f56164991
5d2e099d-9f2b-4fa4-b014-31624e90660b
dde6a20d-ebbb-4beb-b2d0-37017577176e
4f6f6bfa-04f3-4ea4-af7e-a75a4a0392ae
8089bc9c-90a9-4fd0-aede-efda14aa0f7e
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

i bought this for my husband. he said it decreased snoring but it bothered him to put it. uncomfy

9e5a8579-98bb-4a76-ba39-740e5fd61955
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

they do exactly what i need them to do and are the perfect size, not too large

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Good I like it so much, I like the quality

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

good qualitu, have breating benefits, feel comfortable, can use daily.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Cool strips, I don’t understand how they work, but in my opinion they help to free the nose a little and relieve swelling, for the first time there was a bruise on the bridge of the nose, possibly from improper application.

Klooud
Posted on Oct 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Breathe better. Sleep Better.® For Sensitive Skin Opens Your Nose for Instant Nasal Congestion Medication-Free and Safe to Use with Any Medication It's the only nasal strip that uses a 3M™ adhesive that improves the opening of the nasal tracts to increase airflow by up to 31%. The clear nose strips are designed for sensitive skin. For immediate treatment of nasal congestion caused by: Allergies, Colds, Deviated septum, Reduces snoring caused by nasal congestion.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022
Auto-translated from French

excellent size for my small nose and helps me a lot to breathe at night, during the period of allergies

Posted on Oct 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

Wonderful product. Great product. Exceeded expectations. I highly recommend this supplement.